26.

"Auntie what happened, why is Mother crying?" Hi-Yoon asked while sitting on the bed, "It's just about Yoon-ra" Yeji said while sitting down on the chair.

"What about her?" Hi-Yoon asked as he look at Yeji, raising his eyebrows, "Remember the time when you're father choke Yoon-ra? That's the reason your mother is crying" Yeji said.

While Hi-Yoon and Yeji were talking, Alice stand up and went towards Yoon-ra, she excused Hi-Yoon and sit beside Yoon-ra, She check Yoon-ra's pulse making the two look at each other.

"What's the matter Alice?" Yeji asked looking at Alice with a confused expression, "Nothing" Alice said and left the room,
Hi-Yoon and Yeji look at Each other, a bit suspicious.
____________________________________________

"Yoongi open the door" Alice said while knocking at the door, a few seconds ago and she heard the doorknob twisted, and then revealed, Yoongi at the other side, Alice went in and quickly made Caliana sit on the bed.

Yoongi closed the door and opened the curtains, "Liana, why are you still crying?"
Alice asked and rubbed Caliana's back while her other hand is on Caliana's arm.

"I wasn't there to protect her, imagine how much she would have felt at that moment!"
Caliana said while massaging her forehead,
"I'm not there too but let's thank Yeji that she came" Alice said while trying to shush Caliana, She rest Caliana's head on her chest, and resting her chin in Caliana's head, while trying to shush her.

-

After an hour, Alice didn't heard any sobs and look to see, Caliana sleeping in her chest, she slowly lay her down in Yoon-ra's bed and cover her, she silently closed the door and went to find Yoongi.
____________________________________________

She looked at the rooms where he could be but he wasn't there, suddenly she remembered something and quickly go to the stables and get her horse, she left the Palace and go to a cave.

The cave was well hidden, she tie her horse outside and go inside, she see many things that is curved in the Cave wall, She go deeper into the cave until she heard water falling down, she fastened her step.

She was now facing a glowing lake, it was glowing blue, then she see a manly figure sitting on one of the rock that was inside the cave, She came near the figure.

"I knew your gonna be here" Alice said and sit on the rock that was beside the rock that the figure was sitting, "Leave me Alone" A deep raspy voice speak, then Alice heard a splashing sound, "Yoongi, you're Caliana's husband you should be beside her now" Alice and face the glowing lake.

"I'm useless unworthy Husband and Father, I should have let Caliana marry Jimin instead of me" Yoongi said not looking at Alice, Alice look at Yoongi to see his side profile, she can see His Eyes sparkling like a crystal.

"Caliana choose you because she loved you and also even if Caliana married Jimin, if Jimin will be a bad husband it doesn't change anything, it all about the way you treat your wife" Alice said while trying to convince Yoongi.

"It's useless, I'm useless, whatever you say Alice, it won't change anything but thanks for your effort of coming here, but yeah tell Caliana to Marry Jimin" Yoongi said and face the other way.

"You're seriously an Idiot, you have a Son and A Daughter with My Sister, don't tell me that you're just going to left her? After I trust her with you, now you're gonna leave her? You are supposed to be the one who comforted her earlier not Me! You're supposed to be in her side Not the Others!
You're supposed to take care of her now that she Came back not Jimin!" Alice suddenly burst out, her voice was echoing around the cave.

"You're Lucky enough that God gave you a second chance to take care of her, and be with her, please don't let that chance slip away Yoongi please don't" Alice said and stand up, She patted Yoongi's Shoulder before going out and exiting the Cave, She untie her horse and left the place going back to Aripphas.
____________________________________________

Alice wasn't wrong though, it's not all about the destiny because it's all about the way I treat her, I always been bad to her, She's right I should be the one who's supposed to be in her side now not anybody else!

He stand up and quickly left the place, using his speed he quickly reach the Castle gate and went in, the Knight's and guards greet him, he went inside and look for Caliana.

He twisted the doorknob and peaked through Yoon-ra's bedroom to see Caliana still sleeping peacefully, he entered the room and close it behind him, He slowly walked towards her and lay down beside her, he put Caliana's head on his arm and hugged her.
____________________________________________

"Good job Alice" Alice whisper and Smile, seeing Caliana and Yoongi made up, she left and go back to Caliana and Yoongi's room

"Where have you been?"
Yeji asked

"Nothing I just go out to drink some water why?" Alice said while smiling

"I doubt that" Yeji said looking suspicious at the both of them.

"Alright alright anyways Yeji teleport jennie here and I have something to tell" Alice said happily.

It didn't take minute until Jennie appears in front of them, "Hi Jen" Alice said happily,
"I am sensing there is something that happened"Jennie said looking at Yeji, Yeji just shrugged Soon the others appeared and Alice whisper the plan to them and in the end they agreed.
____________________________________________

To Be Continued....

It's Been a Long time since I update

Sorry if it takes too long, But anyways Chapter 26 is a Go, I hope you enjoyy this Chapter.