11.

Hi-Yoon wake up and get ready.

He opened his Window and let fresh air came in, next he take a bath.

After an hour, he change and open his door closing it after.

He went down stairs and go to the dining room to see Yoongi sitting and eating.

"Good morning Father" Hi-Yoon said and smile widely, "Good morning, what's with the big smile?" Yoongi said also smiling,
"I have many things to do today" Hi-Yoon said and sit beside his Father and eat.

"Your a teenager, enjoy that before you reach 27 and become the king" Yoongi explain, "Alright Father, I have a surprise for you today" Hi-Yoon said smiling more excited

"Alright I can't wait to see your so called surprise" Yoongi said and chuckled and they eat peacefully.

After breakfast Hi-Yoon, he ordered the Knights to ready his horse, as he step out the main door, he went to his horse and Pat it.

"It's been a long time Calcifer" Hi-Yoon said and get up on his horse, he went out the Castle gate and go to the Alythic like he planned.
____________________________________________

He reached the entrance of the Palace and went in, he stop in the main door entrance, he get down in his horse and Pat it, suddenly
He heard many footsteps coming towards his way, as he turned around he see his uncles.

"Good day Hi-Yoon what brings you here?"
Jimin asked and smiled at Hi-Yoon,
"Father needs your help" he said and the others expression suddenly turned into a worried one, "Is there something wrong?" Jungkook asked and Hi-Yoon nodded and explained the situation.

They were all shocked except for Jimin who was furious hearing how he treated Yoon-ra,
He manage to be calm and clenched his jaw.

"Where is Yoongi?" Namjoon asked,
"He is in Aripphas please uncle help Father to get himself back" Hi-Yoon pleaded,
"Of course we will help Yoongi, Stay at your Aunt Yeji's Place for a moment, we will take CARE of him" Jimin said trying to remain calm and hugged Hi-Yoon and assure him.

Hi-Yoon nodded and left the Kingdom and went to Yeji's place.
____________________________________________

"I know that I shouldn't let Caliana be with him! He is no Good for Her!" Jimin said and slammed his fist on the table.

"Jimin calmed down! Whatever regret you do it's no use" the eldest said and hold his shoulder, "Hyung how could he hurt Caliana's children?! Can't he feel the pain his children feels? Is he that Heartless?!" Jimin shout in anger.

"Jimin-" Hoseok got cut off when Jimin left the room, "Hey! Where are you going?!" Taehyung shout, his voice echoed in the whole room, "I'm going to see how Yoon-ra's doing" Jimin said and slammed the door, he went to the stables and bring his special weapon with him, he get his horse from the stables and went out.

All is on his mind is anger toward Yoongi and concerned for Yoon-ra, as the horse ran faster his silver hair was getting blow by the wind.

After an hour of traveling he reached the fronts gate of Yeji's Kingdom, he went inside and when he reach the stairs he gets down and he Pat his horse before telling the guard to watch his horse.

He went inside and asked one of the maid that is cleaning, "Where is Queen Yeji?" Jimin asked and the maid bow before answering,
"The Majesty is in his Room, resting, your Highness may I know why are you looking for her?" The Maid asked.

"Is Min Yoon-ra here?" Jimin asked ignoring the question the maid asked,
"Yes your Highness do you want me to get her?" The maid asked and Jimin nodded before she nodded and went up, Jimin tapped his feet on the floor patiently, when he heard footsteps.

He look up to see Yoon-ra shocked to see him, he cried, tears of joy and hugged Yoon-ra.

"You made me worried sick about you" Jimin said while hugging Yoon-ra.

"Uncle Jimin, how did you know?" Yoon-ra said when someone speak, leaning on the door frame.

"Hey Sis! I tell Uncles, father need their help" Hi-Yoon said and Yoon-ra open her arms and hugged his brother crying in his embrace.

"Shh don't cry everything is gonna be fine okay? It's all gonna be fine" Hi-Yoon said while stroking Yoon-ra's hair.

"I'm sorry to interrupt this moment but Yoon-ra you need to hurry as seconds pass your Aunt Alice is Suffering" Lady Iriana said and Yoon-ra broke the hug and said.

"We need to get ready to go to the River of souls, yes it where they died but that's what Lady Iriana telling me to go" Yoon-ra said and sprint upstairs and get ready.

"Lady Who now?" Jimin asked
"Who tell her?" Hi-Yoon asked

They look at each other and make a weird face, "Did you sister happened to eat something?" Jimin asked and Hi-Yoon suddenly gasped.

"Yes! She eat breakfast" Hi-Yoon said and Jimin knocked his head, he rubbed his head,
"Why do you care about sis? Don't you love me?" Hi-Yoon said and show his puppy eyes.

"Hi-Yoon" Jimin called
"Yes Uncle?" Hi-Yoon answered.

"Are you Gay?" Jimin asked
"Yes- What Noooo!" Hi-Yoon said and Jimin pull his dagger and chase Hi-Yoon around the Palace.

"I DON'T HAVE A GAY NEPHEW?!?!"
____________________________________________

To be Continued....