21.

"You're right about that Uncle" Hi-Yoon said as he look down, his smile disappear.

"Is there something wrong Hi-Yoon?" Taehyung asked as he hold Hi-Yoon's shoulder.

"No Uncle it's just I think about Mother and Father Relationship, you know? They didn't have a happy ending" Hi-Yoon said trying to stop the tears from flowing.

"I guess your right about that" Taehyung said and rub Hi-Yoon's back, comforting him

"Don't be sad Hi-Yoon, I'm sure if your mother is here right now she would be hurt to see her son crying hm? Mothers feel the pain of their child" Taehyung said and try to comfort Hi-Yoon.

"This World is Unfair, this is really unfair"
Hi-Yoon said and sob, Taehyung just keep rubbing his back.
____________________________________________

Yoon-ra!

Yoon-ra!
Wake up! You need to wake up and save your Father!

"Mother?"  -Yoon-ra

"Yoon-ra" - Caliana

"You need to wake up!" - Caliana

"What why?" -Yoon-ra

"Your Auntie and Uncle are in danger so as your father, there is no Irish, Lady Iriana doesn't have a twin sister! That is her step sister! Who is Ekisia, Ekisia have a power to copy someone, Ekisia is not taking them to the Great wall or not the Hidden Kingdom near the River of Souls! Please Yoon-ra wake up!"
-Caliana

"Ekisia? Mom! What will I do?"
-Yoon-ra

"Listen use the flute to Summon me but remember, played the whole song, and go to a peaceful place where nothing can disturb you! Hurry!" -Caliana

"I cant do this! What if she is stronger than me? My magic isn't that strong! I don't even know that Woman!" -Yoon-ra

"I'll guide you and protect you until you summon me fully, I'll help" -Caliana

"Please keep Father safe!" -Yoon-ra

"I'll do the best as I Can" -Caliana

"Can I hug you?" - Yoon-ra

Yoon-ra slowly walk to Caliana and Hug her, tears start streaming down her cheeks as she hug Caliana Tightly, She let go and run, they were in a white room with clouds, Just as she was about to jump suddenly everything started to fall.

Everything started to disappear she was falling fast but then she feel like she was in slow motion, while everything was falling so quick, she look up and see Lady Iriana holding her.

"I know, you are worthy being the Guardian of the Great wall" Lady Iriana said and smile

"What Great wall?!" Yoon-ra asked panicking

"Be a Good Guardian my dear, me and your mom will protect you and guide you" the Last thing she said before Letting go of Yoon-ra, she shout and closed her eyes.

____________________________________________

"AAH!" Yoon-ra shout and quickly sit up making Hi-Yoon Jump and Taehyung was just calm, like he wasn't bothered.

"Yoon-ra your awake!" Hi-Yoon said out of excitement and Smile widely,
"Hi-Yoon there is no much time we need to save Them!" Yoon-ra said and quickly get out of bed and about to reach the doorknob when she noticed they didn't even move an inch.

"Aren't you worried?! They are in Great danger!" Yoon-ra said impatient.

"Who?!" Hi-Yoon asked

"Uncles and Aunties so as Father!" Yoon-ra shout.

"Jimin followed them to warn them" Taehyung said, coldly

"Why, did you let Uncle Jimin go After Them!
Hi-Yoon just Help me!" Yoon-ra said frustrated, "How!" Hi-Yoon asked,
"Get your weapon and I'll get the flute, I'll be in my Room" Yoon-ra said and walked out.

"Yoon-ra!" Taehyung shout, his deep voice can make anyone have goosebumps.

Taehyung and Hi-Yoon get out of the room and go to Yoon-ra's room, seeing her settling everything.

"Yoon-ra Why wouldn't you just Expla-" Taehyung been cut off when Yoon-ra suddenly Speak a bit loud.

"While I was sleeping, Mother Showed up and said to save them I don't know why! But she mention a girl named Ekisia she said there is no Irish, Lady Iriana doesn't have a Twin sister because Ekisia is Lady Iriana's Step Sister! Good now?" Speaked by Yoon-ra who was furious.

"Uncle Yoon-ra I'll tell everyone" Hi-Yoon said and about to turn around to face the door when someone show up.

"I already tell them" a male voice was heard
Hi-Yoon look up to see Soobin.

"Soobin Saem!" Hi-Yoon said and let out a sigh of relief.

"Now we are just going to watch everything while Yoon-ra do her part" Soobin said and
Yoon-ra smiled at Soobin and mouthed
'Thank you'

They get out of the room, two Guard, guarding the outside of the room, Yoon-ra sit on the floor and started to Play the flute.

Before she played she warn everyone to do not open the door no matter what happened.

She feel her heart bloom again, she feel so calm and gently, she feel like she was on the cloud.

Suddenly everything disappear when she opened her eyes and it flash bright green, she was on a Grassy green land, it was so peaceful she wanted to explore everything when suddenly someone Hold her shoulder and whispered.

"Stay at Your Place don't be fooled continue playing" A female voice was heard and she quickly go back to her place and continue to play.
____________________________________________

"Soobin I didn't know you were here" Taehyung said as he crossed his arms over his chest.

"I'm always Invisible, so yeah, you didn't notice but Jimin did" Soobin said and scoff.

"Maybe that's why you got the power of invisibility hm" Taehyung said flatly without any tone, Soobin just nodded.

"Still loving her?" Soobin asked making Taehyung's eyes widen and look at him.

"You know?!" Taehyung asked a but loud and Soobin just chuckled before nodding.

"How!" Taehyung said looking at Soobin
"That's a secret" Soobin said and Smile
"We've been friends since little tell me!"
Taehyung said impatient.

"Tell me something in return" Soobin said and Taehyung nodded

"You first" Soobin said

"I'm pregnant~" Taehyung whisper

And Soobin wasn't aware of what Taehyung said.
____________________________________________

To Be Continued...

It's Been a while since I write a Chapter
I hope you enjoy this Chapter!
I'll see you on Chapter 22!
Have a Good day!