22.

"I Listen to your story with Hi-Yoon" Soobin said proudly and then realization hit him he look at Taehyung who was now giving him a suspicious look.

"Pregnant!?" -Soobin
"Your creepy and Sus" -Taehyung

"What the actual hck!?" -Soobin said and look at Taehyung with a weird face.

"I better be careful when I talked to someone" Taehyung said and Slowly back away from Soobin's face.

"No, don't I like listening to Conversation!" Soobin said and smiled.

"Shut up!" -Taehyung
"Grow up!" -Soobin

They said in the same time which lead them to smiling and burst out laughing, tears of Joy started to came out from their eyes.

"Your a funny guy" Taehyung said while laughing, showing his boxy smile.

"Who knew the Kim Taehyung who was so cold as Ice can laugh out loud like that" Soobin said still laughing.

"Shut up!" Taehyung said and try to stop laughing.

"Help I can't stop laughing!" Soobin said and kneel on the ground so as Taehyung.

They were busy laughing while Hi-Yoon was just enjoying watching them until  Soobin said help.

He cast something and a light beam shot towards them, causing them to separate and jump in air, being alarm, they Land on the ground standing up straight they look to see Hi-Yoon smiling.

"What was that for?!" They both asked

"Not my fault, Soobin Saem said to help so I did" Hi-Yoon said and shrugged.

"You have a point" Taehyung said
____________________________________________

"You guys are still immature"

"Whatever" Taehyung said suddenly he look where the voice was, he see a Girl wearing an white armor, her hair was braided, she was carrying a bow and arrow which is white with golden design on the bow.

"Am I dreaming?" Taehyung said and looked at the girl.

"I see her too" Soobin said shocked as Taehyung.

"Mother!" Hi-Yoon said and shout before running towards Caliana to hug her.

"My Son, oh how I missed you!" Caliana said and hugged Hi-Yoon tightly while Hi-Yoon cried at Caliana's chest.

"Why did you left us?" Hi-Yoon said sobbing.

"Let's go, fight Ek- Ekisia" Yoon-ra said walking out, she can barely stand.

"Yoon-ra" Caliana said and face Yoon-ra, she was about to hug her when, suddenly she collapsed and luckily Caliana Catch Her.

"Yoon-ra!" Taehyung said and held Yoon-ra.

Taehyung lift Yoon-ra and carry her in a bridal style, she reach her room, and lay her down in her bed.

"What happened why did she collapsed"
Taehyung asked concern at Yoon-ra.

"She will remain sleeping as long as a I'm here, she summoned me and only her can bring me back while I'm here, We need to go without her" Caliana said closed her eyes and take a deep breath before leaving the room.

"Please hang on there sis, we'll going to be back, wait for us" Hi-Yoon said and kissed Yoon-ra's forehead.

They all have their weapon, Caliana Shoot the shield and it open wide, They get out from the shields protection.

They get their horses and started to follow behind them.

"Oh how I wish, They were alright" Caliana said with pure corncern as they go after them.
____________________________________________

They pass by the river of souls and go to the back to see the Hidden Kingdom, Caliana was talking about, they tie their horse and sit back down.

"This is it" Caliana said and they walked until they reach the Big black door with Black Roses carved in it.

Caliana slowly push the door and they see a Lady sitting in the throne, crown in her head, they guess that is the Queen.

"Ekisia! Where is Iriana and the Others!"
Caliana shout, having eye contact with Ekisia.

"Oh my lovely friend! Caliana Valorie it's a pleasure to been visit by the Queen" Ekisia said and stand up, bowing to them.

"Where. Are. They!" Caliana shout again and Ekisia dramatically said.

"Oh, my Dear why not let's have a tea hm?we can talk about that after" Ekisia said and Caliana's Blood boil she fire an arrow towards Ekisia and she Avoid it.

"Why so Mad My Dearest Friend?" Ekisia asked as she dramatically Gasp.

"Ekisia! Tell me where the Fk are they!" Caliana shout Angrily.

"Caliana it's no use if you keep shouting they will just play around" Taehyung said and put His hand on Caliana's shoulder, Caliana Smirk.

"Ekisia, I'm wondering if why aren't you Looking for your Son? Ericson?" Caliana said while smirking, Ekisia's Mocking smile suddenly turn to Anger.

"Enough Playing Games Caliana, What did you do to My Son!" Ekisia said in her deep raspy voice.

"Oh Relax, Show them to me and I'll give you back your beloved Son" Caliana said as she smirked.

"Guards bring them here!" Ekisia said and the guards nodded before going to a room and coming back,

The door opened revealing
Yoongi and the others, they're hands are tied
The guard push them to the ground in front of Caliana, She was about to go towards them but suddenly stopped when the guard block her way.

"Give me my son first" Ekisia said and Caliana scoff and cast a spell making Ericson appear in front of them, Ericson bow to Caliana and said, "Thank you, your Highness, you should go now, Princess Yoon-ra is Waiting" Ericson said and then Caliana nodded and let the others out.

Caliana summon a creature, it was big and fluffy it's color was white as the creature roar until it land on the ground it bow down to Caliana and Caliana attached her head to the creature.

"Welcome back Malachi" Caliana said and smiled they all hop on the back of Malachi and they flew away towards the Aripphas.
____________________________________________

To Be Continued...

Caliana is Back and Also Alice

I know this Story isn't good but I hope you like this chapter♡