12.

"I'm back" Yoon-ra said as she open her eyes to see no one...

And then she heard a scream from distance she followed that scream and see Jimin and Hi-Yoon, Jimin was pinching Hi-Yoon's ear, and Hi-Yoon was screaming in pain.

"You guys are giving me headache sometimes I just wanna burn you" Yeji said as she facepalm before breaking the two of them, Hi-Yoon was rubbing his ear while giving a sharp glare at Jimin.

"What brings you here jimin?" Yeji asked looking at Jimin.

"I'm here to check up at Yoon-ra, I heard what happened about Yoongi and These two, and I was worried about them, so I decided to check on them, Hi-Yoon went to Alythic to told us what happened and the others go to Aripphas but I hurried here" Jimin said almost giving a speech.

"That was long but okay, now you know how they are, what's the next move?" Yeji asked and raised her eyebrows.

"Yoon-ra said earlier that we need to get ready, because someone told her she need to go at the River of Souls" Jimin explained everything.

"Are you out of your mind Yoon-ra do you think, you're father would approve that!
Your doing a suicide you know?! You could kill yourself just by going in there! What if that Lady Iriana is just from an enemy side and it want to kill you!" Yeji said as she got mad at Yoon-ra, she step towards Yoon-ra and she keep walking backwards staring at Yeji's eyes, it was burning.

"I know that! How could you explain the fake body that in that container where Mother and Aunt Alice was! There is still a chance that they are alive, And I'm not gonna let that chance Slip Away!" Yoon-ra said and stared straight to Yeji's eyes.

"I don't know where did you get you attitude from but, wherever it comes from, I Don't Like It!" Yeji said not breaking the eye contact.

"I didn't tell you to like my attitude! It's who I Am! I can't change that it's not my fault i've been born in this world! I'm going in there, and I don't care if nobody is coming with me"
Yoon-ra said as she left the palace.

She teleport herself to Aripphas, she make herself invisible and went to get her horse and pack some stuff before going out.

"Have a Safe Journey Yoon-ra" a male voice was heard, she turn around to see Jungkook, she give her a smile and hug her,
"Come back safe and no wounds okay?"
Jungkook said and Yoon-ra nodded, "Don't worry we're going to take care of Yoongi for you" Jungkook said and she just nodded before going away.
____________________________________________

"Who are you talking to Jungkook?" Jin asked

"Nothing Hyung, my mind was floating that's all" Jungkook said and left

"Okay, we need to discuss how we are going to do this" Jin said and Jungkook just nodded

"Perhaps let's call the girls? And discuss this together" Jungkook suggests and Jin kinda approved it and they went back to the dining table.

"Let's Call the girls to discuss this" Jin said and the other agreed.

"Yoongi hyung don't be sad, there is no time to see sad, smile come on, do you wanna play?" Taehyung said and show his boxy smile to Yoongi and also raising his eyebrows

"What do you think I am?! 5?!" Yoongi said a bit irritated

"Yoongi, stop being an immature, more on, Take care of Yoon-ra and Hi-Yoon and Take care of the kingdom" Jin said

"It's easy to say it, but it was hard to do it!" Yoongi said trying to hold his tears

"I never said it was easy, All I've? Asking for is try fixing yourself Yoongi! Caliana is dead! You heard me?! SHE IS DEAD!" Jin shout only to receive a punch from Yoongi

"Yoon-ra said she is getting a vision, and she said Caliana have a chance to be alive! Just like Yoon-ra said I won't let that chance slip away!" Yoongi argued while holding Jin's collar.

"Min Yoongi! Kim Seokjin! Enough!"
Jennie shout and she throw a dagger in the middle of them, they break apart and Yoongi stand up and glare at Seokjin

"Where is Jimin and Hi-Yoon and Yoon-ra!?" Jungkook asked and the other's attention turned to them, Jungkook was scanning them

"Y-yoon-ra is going to the River of Souls and Jimin and Hi-Yoon is coming with H-her"
Yeji said stuttering when Suddenly Yoongi turned to her, she feel shiver down her spine and she started to shake

"You. Let. My. Son. And. Daughter. Go?!" He said slowly while going towards Yeji,
"You let them go?! Do you want me to lose a brother and a Children?!" Yoongi said angrily.

"At least Jimin spend his time with Yoon-ra and Hi-Yoon?! What about you? You spend your time only to your self! You don't care about them!" Soobin said and slammed his hand on the table, "I Loved them! I care for them! I always spend my time with them whenever I'm free! How could you tell me that?!" Yoongi said and tears started to fall in  his eyes again.

"I am not losing another family member!"
Yoongi said and about to go when a knight came in,
"Your Majesty, Queen Irass wants to have a meeting with all of you, for the war" he said and salute before bowing and left.

"We have no time to argue let's go!" Yeji said and teleport them all, they were outside of the Bloom kingdom, Namjoon slow down the time, and Jungkook quickly change their outfit to a formal one.

Namjoon turn everything back and they went in.

The Guards welcome them in suddenly they heard footsteps coming from upstairs they look to see...
____________________________________________

To be Continued....