3.

Yoon-ra, you're father is looking for you, where are you? - Jennie

I'm nowhere, - Yoon-ra

Yoon-ra please tell us where are you
-Jennie

Staying away from you guys keep you safe,
See what I did? I just cut My Uncles side, I don't want to hurt anyone of you anymore And tell father that I'm seeking justice for Mom and Aunt Alice.
- Yoon-ra

Traveling by yourself isn't Good Yoon-ra come back! - Jennie

Forgive me Auntie- Yoon-ra
____________________________________________

As Yoon-ra was still wearing her leather outfit, she also bring the Dagger and the flute, she was riding her horse nowhere to go, Crying and blaming herself.

Suddenly a Vision Interrupts her causing her eyes to Glow white.

Her Mother lying in the grass on a dark stormy night, she was dead? And there is a Woman laughing wearing a black dress.

And next the forbidden place the underground floor of the Palace the two Container was empty.

And a war will happen causing many death of the people, and there a girl wearing a white dress in the edge of the cliff, Brown hair getting blow by the wind.

"Save Your Aunt Alice" the girl said and disappear.

She shook her head and breath heavily, she bring her Water container, she decided to sleep in the Village of Death.

As She was heading to the village she heard
A Loud sound coming from the Bush.

She hold her dagger, ready to throw, when suddenly a guy stand up got trip over something and walk in a trap.

She let it go when suddenly someone was chasing them behind.

"Min-ho nice to meet you let's go!" Min-ho said and get onto Yoon-ra's Horse and ride fast.

They didn't stop until they reach a house far from any village any kingdoms it's simply the middle of nowhere.

Min-ho get down from Yoon-ra's horse and help Yoon-ra get down too, Min-ho tied the horse in the fence of their house.

"Sorry about Early Jung Min-ho" Min-ho said and stretched his hands to shake hands with Yoon-ra.

"Ah-  I'm Han Sung-Young" Yoon-ra lied about herself and Min-ho nod and invite Yoon-ra to his house.

"Min-seo! Jang-mi! Oppa's Home!" Min-ho shouted.

Two little girls came down from the stairs and hug Min-ho, "Min-seo Jang-mi meet your
Sung-Young Unnie" Min-ho said and introduced Yoon-ra to the kids, the two girls hug Yoon-ra and she happily hug them back.

"Hi I'm Jang-mi!" The girl said with a black hair.

"Hi I'm Min-seo" the girl with a dark brown hair said.

"Show your Sung-Young Unnie around while I prefer Lunch okay?" Min-ho said and the two girls nodded and dragged Yoon-ra outside of the house.

"Sung-Young unnie, Where did you and oppa's meet?" Min-seo asked.

"Call me Sungie Unnie okay? And we meet on the village" Yoon-ra lied.

"Oh are you gonna sleep here?" Jang-mi asked and Yoon-ra nodded.

"Of course, and I'll be staying here too"
Yoon-ra explain and The two kids smiled widely.

"How old are you both?" Yoon-ra asked

"I'm 9 and Min-seo is 7 how about you Unnie?" Jang-mi asked.

"I just turned 15 today" Yoon-ra smiled tears almost gonna escape her eyes.

"I'm Glad Your here Sungie Unnie, because Brother Min-ho always go away for work"
Jang-mi explain.

"Oh, Do you guys have parents?" Yoon-ra asked and the two girls look down and shook their head as a no.

"Min-seo! Jang-mi! Sung-Young! Lunch is ready" Min-ho shout from the kitchen and they quickly get inside.

"Oppa, Sungie Unnie told us to call her Sungie instead of Sung-Young because her name is too long" Min-seo said and Min-ho just laugh.

"Okay okay, let's eat now and then you both can play again, I'm going back to work"
Min-ho said and give the plates to Yoon-ra and she arrange it in the table.

"Do you have any utensils?" Yoon-ra asked

"Oh there we have but only one because the others are dirty" Min-ho said and Yoon-ra take it.

They were eating in the table when Yoon-ra look at them eat with their feet up.

This is gonna be a long journey for me
Oh God they really need to clean their house and wash their dishes and knock some manners in their minds.
____________________________________________

"I talked to Yoon-ra earlier" Jennie open up and everyone look at her.

"She said staying away from us will keep us safe and she wants to tell you Yoongi that she is going to seek Justice for Caliana and Alice" Jennie said and Yoongi just can't do anything but to cry in front of them.

They quickly started comforting Him,

"It's all my fault, If I just take care of Her she shouldn't be in this position and Maybe Yoon-ra won't hate me" Yoongi said and cried
____________________________________________

After Lunch, Min-ho left again and Jang-mi and Min-seo were sleeping, she started to find the cleaning set and cleans the whole house making it sparkly clean.

After sweeping and wiping the house she started to do the dishes, she went to the river near the house and there she wash the dishes and utensils.

After putting it back nice and neat.

"This Looks amazing" Yoon-ra said and smile

Soon Jang-mi and Min-seo came back down stairs.

"Sungie Unnie-" she were cut off to see how clean and how sparkly clean the house are, she stared amazed of what she is seeing.

"See isn't better?" Yoon-ra said and the kids smile at her.
____________________________________________

To be continue.........