24.

Caliana sigh and quickly put her palm on Alice's forehead and she quickly passed out and they lay her down beside Yeji.

"Calm down both of you we know that they are under a curse so let them be" Caliana said and bring Jennie to the room.

"I'll do the girls you do the boys" Caliana said and they both nodded.

Yoongi and Taehyung watch Caliana carefully and then after Jennie they lay her down the bed.

Caliana decided to take them all in one so she did they tie them up together and Caliana's palm shine brighter than before, Yoongi and Taehyung covered their eyes.

As the light fade out revealing
Jisoo, Lisa, Rosè, unconscious they lay them to Yoon-ra's bed.

Yoongi and Taehyung do the same to the others as they successfully complete it and now they need to wait.
____________________________________________

"So what now" Taehyung said

"Now I'm going back" Caliana said

"Nooo!" Taehyung and Yoongi said

"I already explained it, I wanted to stay but Yoon-ra need to wake up" Caliana said and go to Her room, taehyung and Yoongi trailing behind her.

She see Hi-Yoon sitting beside Yoon-ra,
"How is she?" Caliana asked

"Still in a deep sleep" Hi-Yoon said sadly.

"Hi-Yoon you know how to perform the song right?" Caliana asked and Hi-Yoon nodded.

"Yes, why mother?" Hi-Yoon asked confused
"Perform that so that I will go back and you're sister will wake up" Caliana said and Hi-Yoon Nodded and get the flute.

He sit relax and Caliana sit in front of Hi-Yoon also relaxed, he started to play the song and Caliana glow white and bright

She feel floating and then Hi-Yoon was about to finished when suddenly she felt like going back down, As Hi-Yoon finished that song he opened his eyes and see Caliana is still there.

"Eomma why are you still there?" Hi-Yoon asked.

"I'm also confused" Caliana said and stand up, She was about to go to Yoon-ra, when something pushed her back and they see that there is something guarding Yoon-ra

Caliana was shocked so as the others,
"What happened?" Yoongi asked

"Something is guarding Yoon-ra" Caliana said

"Who?" Yoongi asked
"I don't know but whoever it is, it doesn't want me to go back" Caliana said and Yoongi sighed

"Thankyou" He said and release a sigh of relief
"But why doesn't it want me to go back?" Caliana asked and Yoongi just shrugged.

"Maybe because they want you to be with us" Yoongi said and Caliana look at Yoon-ra, uncomfortable.

"Hi-Yoon watch your sister, until They wake up and we are going to move her to her room" Caliana said Hi-Yoon nodded and they left the room.
____________________________________________

"I think it's better if you change first" Taehyung said and Caliana nodded and left.

Leaving Yoongi, Taehyung and Soobin.

"I know that look, calm down" Soobin said and sigh while looking at Taehyung and Yoongi who was looking at Each other glaring like they're going to kill each other that moment.

"Taehyung I know you still like Caliana just keep it to yourself, we are in the middle of a 'not time for fight' situation and you Yoongi, just ignore him let him be, you both are siblings, and siblings get along" Soobin said
Taehyung and Yoongi rolled their eyes.

"Fine keep rolling your eyes you might find a brain back there to help" Soobin said and take a deep breath.

"What happened is the war over?" Jungkook said while squinting his eyes and look at Yoongi and Taehyung so as Soobin while his mind are still floating.

"No it isn't because you guys get capture, and been curse" Soobin said and Jungkook was
Jungshook, "What? Who captured us?!" Jungshook ask.

"That woman that you called Irish was Ekisia" Soobin said.

"Is the others okay?" Jungkook asked panicking.

"They are resting" Caliana said behind him, he smiled and Quickly pulled Caliana to a bone breaking hug, Caliana Pat Jungkook's back and he release Caliana from his grip and smiled awkwardly.

"It's been a while since I see you Jungkook" Caliana said and smiled,
"I'm glad your back but how?" Jungkook asked, "I'll tell you later once the others wake up" Caliana said.

"But what actually happened?" Jungkook asked and Caliana sighed and said.

"Let's eat lunch first and I'll tell you everything" Caliana said and they nodded.
____________________________________________

After preparing the table they sit down and eat.

"I Smell food" someone said and enter the dining room, he opened his eyes to see Caliana sitting in the middle with Yoongi and Hi-Yoon by her side, he jumped and rub his eyes.

"Am I seeing this right!?" He said and keep blinking his eyes many times.

"Annyeong oppa" Caliana said and Jin make a disgusting face.

"Okay you are real but don't call me oppa it's weird" Jin said and Caliana laugh.

"Where's mine?" Jin asked and Taehyung
Answered, "Just pick what ever you want hyung" Taehyung said and Jin nodded and sit beside soobin, and start eating.

"What happened?" Jin asked while eating,
"Let's wait for the others to wake up and then I'll tell you all it's tired explaining things again and again" Caliana said and They all nodded and continue to eat.

Soon the Others start waking up and they all asked the same question and Caliana answered the same and they nodded and sit down on the table and eat their food.

(Sarey tinatamad lang tag isaisahin)

After they eat they gather around the meeting table.

Hi-Yoon go back to Caliana's room to watch Yoon-ra.
____________________________________________

"So What exactly happened? How did you come back and what is really going on and when does this happen?" Jennie asked and Caliana just sighed.
____________________________________________

To Be Continued...

I hope you like this Chapter and sorry if it's not good, but I tried my best.

Have a Good day! ♡