18.

"When a princess was born her name was Glowy, they name her because she was glowing, on her 18th birthday her parents gifted her that summoning flute, they thought it was a normal flute that was just design, Princess Glowy decided to play around with that flute, so she keep playing many Music, but...

When she came out of her room, she see chaos everywhere, many spirit was running after her people, she shout
"Stop!" All of the Spirit look at her, and run towards her, they took Princess Glowy with them, and so The Second Princess became the Queen, as the ceremony of the Second Princess, as she was about to sat in the Throne where Princess Glowy should sit, The door burst opened.

Revealing Princess Glowy all angry, she were wearing all black, as she run towards The Queen fast, She quickly grab the flute and played all of the songs that the Princess played, one by one The queen watch, all of the spirit Dissapear with her sister, from that day, it was been passed down to generation to generation until it was pass down to Yeji and to Hi-Yoon" Alice explain everything, and everyone stood there all shocked.

Except Taehyung..

"And that Princess was Princess Acacia she were name after a flower" Taehyung continued, "but how did Yoon-ra be able to play that? When she was just young when you know" Jisoo asked.

"Aunt Jisoo, Yoon-ra is been receiving this Visions that Keep her from focusing in things, because it just pop suddenly.

"Visions.. Yoongi Hyung didn't you said when a few days from Caliana Died, you receive visions?" Jungkook asked and Yoongi nodded, Jungkook's little gasp make everyone say
"Aww"

"Hey! We're being serious in here!" Jungkook shout annoyed, and everyone just laughed,
Except Jungkook who has a poker face.

"Yoon-ra shouldn't ignore her visions, because if she do, what happened to Yoongi will also happened to her" Jungkook said crossing his arms, "Aunt Alice" Hi-Yoon called

"Hmm?" She replied, "What happened why are you in the River of souls?" Hi-Yoon asked and Everyone turned their attention to Alice.

"Long ago, when I died in, my soul was still in my body, it remains, I don't remember what actually was said but, I only remember
They said 'She will come back and use a body of a human girl' something like that, after I was in that container, a dark smoke came inside of me and took control, I was glad that Yoon-ra brake the glass if not my soul will remain in there, as I got out, I quickly find my Body and I found it at the River of Souls" Alice explained.

"For now the best we can do it, protect the Castle, and Protect The People also Protect Yoon-ra" Taehyung added.

"Change of Plan, Jimin and Taehyung you'll be staying here" Alice said and they both nodded, "seems fine to me" Taehyung said
"Hey you two, don't dare to steal Yoon-ra and Hi-Yoon to me, they're my Children, I made them" Yoongi said and look at the Taehyung and Jimin.

"Geez I didn't know Father has a pervert side" Hi-Yoon said and made a weird face,
"Runs in our blood" Yoongi added, "I differently doesn't want that" Hi-Yoon said and make a disgusting face.

"Enough messing around so Alice make a final plan so everyone stick to it" Namjoon said and they just all listen.

The Girls gather around.

"So here is where we are and there is just the great wall, we need to do everything we can to make it without magic or using our ability" - Alice

"If we do use magic, the enemy will be alarmed and call for backups" - Jennie

"Namjoon and I will do our best to not let even a single enemy escape to report to their Commander" - Yeji

"I will make a wall out of vines so that no one can escape" - Rosé

"I'll release the Animals from the dangerous to the most dangerous, from small to big"
- Lisa

"I need someone to cover me because I can't attack if I'm a far" -Jisoo

"I'll do that" - Hoseok

"Just like Yoongi and I talked, we are going to perform a Ritual" - Alice

"Game!" - Everyone

"Let's do this where there is a big open space" Alice

"The Meeting room" Yoongi said and they all nodded and go to the meeting room, including Hi-Yoon leaving Yoon-ra alone in the room.
____________________________________________

They Gather around and hold each other's hand, everytime they attached their hand to each other it glows, only Hi-Yoon's hand was glowing white.

They started chanting some few words, their hand glow and glow until it get brighter, closing their eyes letting their energy flow to each other to make a big force.

A rainbow ball was spinning in the middle, as the, wind was circling them, they finished their Chanting and the rainbow spread causing them to fly.

The Rainbow went to the top of the Castle as it slowly spread on the ground making a big shield, Alice and the others hit the ground, while Hi-Yoon hit his back on the wall, he groans in pain and everyone came to him.

"You okay Son?" Yoongi asked while rubbing his back, "a bit yeah" Hi-Yoon answer.

"We need to go back to Yoon-ra" Alice said and Yeji teleport them back.

Hi-Yoon was placed in the edge of the bed, as Rosé started healing him, "Why did Hi-Yoon was the only one hit the wall but we were on the ground" Yoongi asked concerned.

"It's because Hi-Yoon's magic wasn't that strong enough when he reach 20, I'm sure that will increase" Alice said.

"We Must go now, Lady Irish surely waiting for us" Jin said and they agreed, the others already walked out of the room, leaving Yoon-ra, Hi-Yoon and Alice.

Alice went to Yoon-ra and kissed her forehead, "Hang on there, we still need you"
She whispered enough for Yoon-ra to hear.

Just as she was about to close the door she heard something.

"Be Aware Aunt Alice" Yoon-ra's voice was ringing and echoing in her mind.
____________________________________________

To Be Continued....