9.

All day Yoon-ra tried to escape from, Hi-Yoon's watch but she keep Failing.

She go on her room and close the door and lock it before opening her window, as she turn around she see Hi-Yoon in her bed.

"Didn't know my sister have a comfy bed"
Hi-Yoon said and throw himself on Yoon-ra's bed.

"Hi-Yoon we are Siblings and we belong in a Royal Family we should act one not like a some kind of weirdo, chasing and shouting, if dad knows about this well your dead"
Yoon-ra said and sighed in defeat.

"You started this thing, how am I supposed to end it when you literally act in it 24/7" Hi-Yoon said and sit up on Yoon-ra's bed.

"Shouldn't we suppose to support each other and help each other to learn magic and stuff until we reach 20+ or somehow before we get our Special Ability?" Yoon-ra said and sit on her chair and crossed her arms.

"Father said on our 20th birthday! And since I'm 16 I only need to wait for four more years before my 20th birthday!" Hi-Yoon said excited.

"Your so lucky meanwhile me 1 year younger than you means I need to wait for five years"  Yoon-ra said and let out a deep breath.

"Hey sis we should enjoy our teenage life until we need to take over the throne and handle this whole castle" Hi-Yoon suggested and Yoon-ra nodded.

Suddenly something get into Yoon-ra's mind
And she stand up quickly making Hi-Yoon jump and look at her weirdly.

"The Underground Floor!" She shouted.

"Father Forbids us to go there without him why should you want to go I'm there" He said.

"My final decision I'm going there your choice either your coming or not" Yoon-ra said and stormed out of her room going down stairs and Hi-Yoon quickly followed her behind.
____________________________________________

They reach the final underground floor, it was quite, water running gently was the only thing that was heard, suddenly when she step in everything became alive making Hi-Yoon and Yoon-ra shocked.

"It's peaceful here" She said feeling good.

"No time for this Yoon-ra it's almost Dawn father may come home and scold us if he knows we disobey him" Hi-Yoon said and She nodded they continue to go until they are standing in a both container.

"See it's not empty, there is no us-" Hi-Yoon was cut off when Yoon-ra shush him and chant some words and the glass became empty both of them...

"I told you!" Yoon-ra said and Hi-Yoon got shocked to see that the container is empty.

"Yoon-ra What. Did. You. Just. Fcking. Do!"  They heard Yoongi shout and then they turn to see their father furious.

"Father see it's-" she got cut off when Yoongi dash towards her and choke her and lift her up in the air, Yoon-ra is struggling to breath and Hi-Yoon is begging for His sister's life.

"Where Did You Put Your Mother and Alice?!" Yoongi shout still choking Yoon-ra, the girl is struggling, she wiggled her foot and try to somehow kick Yoongi but she can't, all she can see is Anger from Yoongi's eyes.

"Father let go of Yoon-ra please, she didn't do anything" Hi-Yoon pleaded crying, tears streaming at his cheeks, his eyes getting swollen.

"Didn't do Anything?! What do you think of her Vanishing, Caliana and Alice!" Yoongi said and glare at Hi-Yoon.

Yoon-ra is getting pale.

"Tell me or else your not getting down" Yoongi said furiously forgetting the fact that he is choking his daughter and the fact that she breathes.

"I- I don't know, w-why did m-mom m-married you!" Yoon-ra said stuttering making Yoongi's vision became dark.

His eyes became dark, when suddenly a Orange beam shot in the middle of them making Yoongi fly through the wall letting go of Yoon-ra, she catch her breath.

Hi-Yoon went to his sister and help her get up, when suddenly a redish light flash making Hi-Yoon stop his move.

"Kill that Killer" Yoongi said and stand up

"She is Your Daughter!" A female voice said, they turn to see Yeji wearing a Red cloak.

Yoongi realize what he said and he cover his mouth, and about to reach Yoon-ra when she back off and then Yeji ran to Yoon-ra.

"I'm taking her with me! She is gonna live with me! And only! I REPEAT ONLY COME IF  IT'S A SPECIAL OCCASION" Yeji said and dragged Yoon-ra out with her not letting Yoongi speak.

What Have I done? Did I just choke my own daughter? Is she telling the truth? She doesn't have any reason to lie.... No. No. I'm Sorry Caliana I failed to protect our children again.

Yoongi stand up, and go to Hi-Yoon when he yanked his hand on his shoulder and go on his room.

Yoongi go to his room and skipped dinner, he spend his time crying not going out all night.
____________________________________________

"Are you Okay My Dear?" Yeji asked and hold Yoon-ra's wrist.

"Auntie what do you think about father's anger issues? What triggered it?" Yoon-ra asked ignoring Yeji's question.

"Only your mother can make him calm, but aside from that we don't know" Yeji said.

"Auntie why is Lavelle all red?" Yoon-ra asked

"It's because the Ruler is the master of Fire" Yeji said proudly.

"Eya please escort, Princess Yoon-ra to her room make sure to make her comfortable and as possible" Yeji said and bow, Yoon-ra excuse herself and go to her room in Yeji's Kingdom.

As soon as Yoon-ra entered her room she was amazed by the Breath taking view that she is looking at.
____________________________________________

To be Continued....