6.

"I already lost Aunt Alice and Mother I can't lost Aunt Jisoo!" Yoon-ra said and Yanked Jennie's hand and ran back to the house but..

A group of Changelings Surrounded her, she back off just to meet a Changeling.

Suddenly she remembered the weapons that she has, she didn't put it down.

She get her dagger from the waist belt and Started to attack the Changelings.

She killed some Changelings, and then suddenly a Changelings dash towards her.

She once again flip through the air, body bending perfectly, she land to the ground nicely kneeling and dash through the Changelings slicing them in half using her dagger everytime she slice them green blood splashed in the air.

As she stopped she look back to see them falling apart.

When suddenly she heard clapping and see

Namjoon, Jin, Yoongi, Hoseok, Jimin, Taehyung, Jungkook and Jennie, Jisoo, Rosè, Lisa so as Yeji.

They were clapping, she was shocked to see Jimin standing in there Clapping with the others, suddenly a Hug greet her to see her
Brother Hi-Yoon hugging him.

"I thought I lost my sister" Hi-Yoon said and Yoon-ra hugged him and Pat his back.

"We ain't losing another family member" she said and Chuckled and Hi-Yoon parted and said, "I'm Proud of you" Hi-Yoon said and Yoon-ra smile.

"I was worried for you" a hug greet her, to see her Father, she hugged her back and cried, "I'm sorry, I'm really sorry" Yoon-ra said and apologize multiple times.

"It was my fault not yours, now let's go?"
Yoongi said and she nodded.

She approached Jimin and apologize, but Jimin just give her a Warm Smile.

"I'm proud of you" Jimin said and Yoon-ra smiled.

They gather around and Yeji Teleport them back to the Aripphas.
____________________________________________

"I'm really sorry Uncle Jimin, I didn't mean to hurt you, I'm giving this dagger back, so that I won't hurt anyone anymore" Yoon-ra said and give Jimin the dagger that he once gift her on her 13th birthday.

"This is my gift for you if you don't want it Keep it" Jimin said.

"Hey! Don't replace me in my daughters heart!" Yoongi complained and glare at Jimin making Yoon-ra laugh.

"I'm sure you wouldn't mind me taking Yoon-ra" Jimin said and laugh

"That's my daughter no!" Yoongi said and Jimin about to pick up Yoon-ra when Yoongi dragged Yoon-ra.

"Take Father not my sister" Hi-Yoon joined in making them all laugh.

"Ew Yoongi hyung is an old man" Jimin complained and put Yoon-ra down.

"Oh Shut up Shortie!" Yoongi said

"For the Bazillion Times I. Am. Not. Short! You're the short one!" Jimin said and they started to argue about their heights.

"Let's go inside Yoon-ra, they are annoying like girls" Hi-Yoon said and They all look at Hi-Yoon.

EXCUSE YOU? -Girls

LIKE WHAT?! - Yoongi and Jimin

"Sorry" Hi-Yoon said and chuckle nervously,
"Your gonna be soo dead Hi-Yoon" Yoon-ra said and ran passed Hi-Yoon.

"You disrespectful Idiot!" Hi-Yoon said and run after Yoon-ra.

"LANGUAGE!" Yoongi shout

The Girls just laugh and said

"It's been a long time since we laugh this happily" Jennie said

"Yeah sure" Lisa said and then they approached Yeji.

"Goodbye Girls" Yeji said and hugged them and teleport them back.

The Boys his Goodbye to Yoongi.

"It's nice to see you again Jungkook, keep studying magic hm?" Yeji said and patted Jungkook's back.

"You got that Ms. Hwang" Jungkook said and smile before lining up with the others.

She teleport them, and then she approached Yoongi, "I always been Proud of you, Yoongi I hope you take care of Yoon-ra and Hi-Yoon, also Take care, I'm sure Caliana is so proud of You" Yeji said and Yoongi showed him a fake smile.

"I know" only words that got out of his mouth.

"All right see you" Yeji said and salute to Yoongi before Vanishing, he Went inside and sighed.
____________________________________________

"Emy, Call Yoon-ra and Hi-Yoon for lunch"
He said and Emy nodded and bow before going upstairs to Yoon-ra and Hi-Yoon's room

*knock* *knock* *knock*

"Come in" Yoon-ra said.

"M'lady the king called you for lunch" Emy said and Yoon-ra nodded before putting her flute down and get downstairs.

She open the door of dining room and see
Hi-Yoon and Yoongi sitting she walked politely and sit down in front of Hi-Yoon.

"So What about the visions that you are getting?" Yoongi said before shoving the cut carrot in his mouth.

"Okay" Yoon-ra said and explained every visions she is getting that she remembered, Hi-Yoon and Yoongi listened carefully to Yoon-ra.

After explaining the last vision.

"So you're telling me you see a girl with a brown hair in a white dress standing in the edge of the cliff? You facing her back?"
Hi-Yoon repeated slowly and She nodded.

"Yoon-ra can you describe her voice?" Yoongi said and Yoon-ra nodded

"Her voice was so sweet and gentle and calming it's like a sound to my ears.." -Yoon-ra

"So all this time your Mother is been visiting you" Yoongi said and try to hold his tears in but it's too much so he let it all out.

"My point here is she said to save Aunt Alice, and also I see the two glass container empty that container is in the forbidden ground" Yoon-ra said catching both of their attention.

"This means Aunt Alice and Mother has a chance that they are Alive!!" Yoon-ra said and Hi-Yoon smiled and Yoongi feel better thinking that Caliana could be Alive.
____________________________________________

To be Continued..