28.

"Good you both are awake" Alice turned around when she heard footsteps coming towards her.

"Good morning" Caliana greeted and stepped forward to hug Alice, "Good morning too" Alice greeted and Respond back.

"Looking beautiful" Caliana said and smiled, "Wait until yours finished" Alice smiled back, "Where is the others and Hi-Yoon?" Caliana asked as she look around.

"Hi-Yoon is getting ready and the others.. They will be back" Alice reassured and Caliana nodded, "You raise Hi-Yoon well Yoongi" Yoongi let out a awkward smile.

"Don't take all the credits! We raise Hi-Yoon too!" Soobin Shout while the door opened and the ten of them walked in, Caliana chuckle, "Did you all dilever the invitation?" Alice asked and they all nodded.

They heard footsteps coming inside the Room, they look to see Hi-Yoon dressed like a proper prince, Hi-Yoon walked to his parents and hugged them.

"Speaking of breakfast have you guys eat breakfast yet?" Rosè asked making them laugh, "We hadn't yet, let's go also I have something to discuss with everyone" Alice said and they followed behind her, they sat down and started to eat.

"What will you discuss with us Alice?" Yeji asked breaking the silence, "Right, so The day after tomorrow will be Hi-Yoon's 17th birthday and then also in that day, we will celebrate the arrival of Caliana" Alice said and added "Also mine" and Look at Hi-Yoon.

"Once again we will announce that the Queen and her oldest sister is back" Yeji added, "Since Alice is back can't she be the queen again?" Caliana uttered,
"The throne was pass to yours, it's your turn"
Yeji said looking at Caliana who is wearing a unexplainable expression.

"Someone's nervous" Hoseok teased
"Who wouldn't be? Being a queen is a big responsibility and a big role" Caliana said uneasy of the situation, "Don't worry about it Liana, I'm sure that you'll get used to it" Yeji smiled
____________________________________________

They are relaxing in the Garden while talking and having some tea, Soobin and Yeji left leaving Yoongi, Jungkook, Jimin, Taehyung, Hi-Yoon, and the girls.

"We need plans for this upcoming event"
Lisa suggested and everyone agreed except for one person..

"So since that day we will celebrate two or three events so we need to be ready, tomorrow we should start decorating the whole Castle" Alice continued, "Some Villages that are part of Aripphas is invited right?"
Hi-Yoon asked, "Yes they will be" Alice smile and Hi-Yoon feel better.

"This night I'll be thinking about my plan on the things that are needed, I'll just send it to you in the morning and I'll be waiting for your respond" Alice said and they nodded,
"What time will the Celebration start?" Jennie asked.

"At Lunch, it was written on the invitation card, haven't you read it yet?" Alice uttered and Jennie shook her head, "It's better if you all read the invitations card that I sent so you all will be updated with the plan and if you have any suggestions just send us a letter, in this case we need everyone's idea and Help"
Nodding and agreeing on Alice,

"The queen will be busy because she has a lot of work to catch up on so as I and so as the King, so before Hi-Yoon's 17th birthday, he will receive the letters that you all will sent" Alice look at Hi-Yoon and smile,

The Young man return a smile,
"I'm still not use of this being a King thingy" Yoongi sighed, "Well you gotta use to it but if you want, you both can break up" Alice shrugged"I don't understand your sister sometimes" Yoongi replied.

"Okay so did everyone get it?" Alice once again check and everyone nodded,
"We get it thank we will just inform the others we gotta go now we still have duties in Alythic, it was nice to see you again Caliana and you Yoongi hyung I always see you everyday no need, Thanks for the time Alice, Goodbye" The Maknae line excuse and went behind them is Hoseok.

"Perhaps you got tired of that" Alice asked
"Alice can we talk?" Caliana said and Alice nodded they went upstairs and went to Alice room.
____________________________________________
"What is it?" Alice asked, "It's just that.. Is it really my turn to be the Queen?" Caliana's heart is beating so fast cause of nervousness,
"You were the main heir Lian, not me but you so yes, don't worry you don't need to handle this alone, you have me I will guide you" Alice place her hand on Caliana's shoulder, Caliana forced a smile and left Alice's room.

____________________________________________

To Be Continued...

Thanks for Reading this chapter,
Excuse my grammar error and the some few misspelled Words.