10.

Eya left Yoon-ra at her room she closed the door and locked it before slowly walking to her bed and jumping in, she stared at the ceiling, she recalls everything that happened to earlier.

It didn't happened right?
Was that really fake?
What if I made mother and aunt Alice really disappear like what Father said..... I hope this is the right decision, wonder what father is doing right now...

Thoughts roaming around her mind, she just keep starring at the ceiling didn't notice the tears that streaming down in her cheeks.

Suddenly a vision interrupted her again.

The lady that she saw on the other day came back she is wearing still a white dress, but this time her hair is not simple it was been style and design.

The lady was wearing a big dress it has sleeved but the end of the sleeves was long, her two hands can fit in a one sleeved.

She turned around her face is so beautiful her style is like a queen?...

She was glowing, she walked towards Yoon-ra and said "You did the right thing, I'm proud of you" the lady said and hugged Yoon-ra, suddenly Yoon-ra felt something.

"Who are you? Why are you bugging me?" Yoon-ra asked and parted from the hug, the lady just smile at her and went to her and cupped her face.

"I promise you after you save your Aunt Alice I'll stop" she said and smile warmly

"You keep telling me that how will I know?!" Yoon-ra said getting mad

"Go to the River of Souls, their you'll find your answer" the lady said making Yoon-ra lose her control.

"Do you want me to die in there?! My mother died in there, can you at least tell me your name!" Yoon-ra said a bit yelling.

"I'm Iriana, The Lady of the Light, I came here to get your Mother and Aunt Alice but it looks like something is stopping me, I have been following you for many years now" Iriana explain.

"Lady Iriana if I did what you told me won't I ever see my Mother again?" She asked a bit of worried.

"That, I can't answer that my dear, it's forbidden to answer in question's like that I'm terribly sorry" Iriana said and Yoon-ra nodded.

"Please Lady Iriana let me out of this Vision, you can talk to me in mind if it needs to no need to interrupt me with visions" Yoon-ra said and Lady Iriana wave her hand and Yoon-ra came back.

She open her eyes, and breath heavily, she decided to try sending a message to Iriana using her ability.

"That is no need my dear" Iriana suddenly speak making Yoon-ra jump a bit, "Lady Iriana what should I do?" She asked and Lady Iriana answered, "pack everything you needed for you journey, and call me if you need anything I'll guide you to your destination" Lady Iriana said before she disappear, Yoon-ra nodded and get to her bed and sleep early skipping dinner.
____________________________________________

Yoongi stayed in his room for hours crying and crying again until he felt someone, the door open and closed after someone came in.

It walked towards him and then suddenly it speaks, he recognized the voice and look up to see his Son.

"I don't deserve to have a child" Yoongi said and continue to cry silently.

"Don't be like that Father, you do deserve it's just you don't have someone with you right now, Yoon-ra is right it was fake, because Yoon-ra's vision's never lied" Hi-Yoon said and Pat his father's back.

"Maybe it's best if Yoon-ra stayed in Aunt Yeji's Palace for a while, and then welcome her back in when you already fix your self"
Hi-Yoon said and Yoongi agreed.

"Tomorrow I'll call Uncle Soobin to help you because I'll spend my day tomorrow training"  Hi-Yoon said and left the room, Yoongi stopped crying and tuck himself on his bed.
____________________________________________

Hi-Yoon go to his room and locked it inside and exhale.

Why do you have to leave us Mother?
I only wanted a happy family, I hope someday we will meet and be Complete again, I just can't stand father crying and being sad everyday, I hope tomorrow will happen like I planned it would be, Sis I hope your safe right now in Aunt Yeji's Castle, don't worry everything is going to be okay soon.

If your visions are true then there is still a chance that Mother and Aunt Alice could be alive, but where are they? Are they hiding somewhere?

Or are they in trouble? I don't know what to believe anymore, I only wanted to live peacefully no troubles and only my Family, if only I could bring back mother I would do everything just to see her again.

Hi-Yoon said in his mind while looking at the Moon, his window was opened and the cold wind is brushing in his skin, his hair was being blown by the wind.

"Alythic" he suddenly whisper when an idea came onto his mind.

"That's right! Alythic tomorrow I should go to Alythic and tell Uncle's about everything that happend! Yes you're a Genius Hi-Yoon Alright let's go to bed now" Hi-Yoon said and smiled before closing his window and blowing out the candle, he tuck himself in bed and sleep happily.
____________________________________________

To be Continued...