27.

•Dinner•

Alice and The girls help prepared the table and the guy's talked about random things,
Hi-Yoon Watched Yoon-ra.

After preparing the table, They sat down and wait for Yoongi and Caliana, soon the dining room's door opened revealing the both of them.

They sat down and they started to eat, Alice signal the others and suddenly someone speak breaking the silence.

"So Namjoon about you said earlier did you find anything?" Yeji Asked, while glancing at Namjoon, "I'm still looking we only read a few books not the whole library" Namjoon said and Yeji nodded.

"How's learning magic Jungkook?"

"It's getting better, I am learning few spells and some battle spells" Jungkook said and smiled, "I'm glad to know" Yeji smiled back.

"What about you hyung? What are you been upto? Jungkook asked Yoongi and they all look at him, while Caliana didn't even glance at Yoongi and continue eating.

"It's Good, i'm good, i'm improving myself now" Yoongi said stuttering a bit.

They All been talking the rest of the dinner, while Caliana finished her food and left the table, She went out of the dining room and go to the Balcony.

She was looking at the dark sky and the Moon in the middle shining so beautiful, She was busy with her thoughts when she didn't know that Someone followed her.

"You're avoiding me Aren't you?" A deep voice speak, she look back to see a figure behind him.

"Leave me Alone" Caliana said and about to walk out when it hold her wrist, "I don't like when you avoid me" He said and tightened his grip on Caliana's wrist.

"I'm sick and tired of talking to you, or seeing you" Caliana said and yanked his hand in her wrist and walked away, He watched as she disappear from his sight.

He heard the door getting slammed, he take a deep breath and slowly walk towards the balcony until he reach the pillars of the balcony, he was about to jump when someone stop him.

"Hyung, this isn't right" He heard a soft voice behind him, "Take care of Caliana for me" He said and Jumped, the young one was shocked and couldn't move in his place, his feet refuse to move forward, his tears start rolling down his cheeks.
____________________________________________

"YOONGI!!!" Caliana shout and sit up on her bed, her heart is beating fast, suddenly she heard a loud thud that made her look beside her.

"Son Of  A btch!" She heard someone curse beside her, she look to see Yoongi fall off the bed, Yoongi slowly stand up and sit on the bed, "What's wrong?" Yoongi uttered in a sleepy tone, Caliana forgot that she was supposed to be mad at Yoongi, She pulled Yoongi for a hug while shaking, Yoongi responded back and pull her closer, he kissed her forehead before rubbing her back, then slowly they fall asleep in each other's embrace.

Next Day

The sun rose and the sunlight hit Yoongi's face, he hide his face in Caliana's neck,
He whispered "Good morning" before smelling Caliana's neck,he was about to stand up when Caliana pull him, "stay" She mumbled.

__

"Emy has the Queen and King wake up yet?"
Alice asked, Emy bow before answering
"They haven't wake up yet Your Highness"
She said and bow again, Alice nodded and Emy left. 

"Good morning Auntie" Hi-Yoon greeted,
"Good morning Hi-Yoon was you're mother and father up yet?" Alice asked again,
"I haven't seen them yet why?" he ask. "Since your mother just arrived yesterday
I was planning shouldn't we celebrate this and announced that the queen is back?"
Alice explained, "We should also celebrate your arrival since you and Mother just arrived" Alice went silent for a moment.

"You and Mother are pretty popular and everyone knows that you both died it might scare some people when they only know  about mother's arrival and not yours then see you around the kingdom" Hi-Yoon added.

"Likewise" Alice give a warm smile and Hi-Yoon smiled back,
"I think you should get ready" Alice said,
"Is there something wrong auntie?" he asked confused.

"This upcoming 17th birthday of yours you will be given a mission as the Prince of Aripphas" Alice smiled
"Missions?" His smiled disappear and turned to a frown, "Yes every Princess and Prince when they turned 17 they will be given missions so that when it is their turned to take the throne they will be know how to handle things" Alice explained.

"But unfortunately you're mother hadn't been gone to that because she grow up in a village" Alice added, "Village?" His eyebrows crashed and he look on the floor,
"I'll tell you everything later" Alice smiled and Hi-Yoon force a smile he bow and left.

Village? I never heard of it? And father never really tell us that much about mother? If only Yoon-ra is here, hence I should find more about Mother's identity
____________________________________________

To Be Continued...

Thanks For reading this Chapter
I hope you enjoy it♡