13.

"Welcome Ladies and Gentlemen please follow me" a Lady in a white dress said her hair was curled and her hair was resting on her shoulder, and also she was wearing a diamond earrings and necklace, Yoongi was amazed by the Lady's beauty.

They followed her and she lead them to a big room with a big round table on the middle and above a very fancy chandelier.

"Come in" The Lady said and they came in
She just wave her hand on her dress and it turned to a formal dress.

"Let's set down and discuss this" The Lady said.

"No Offense My Lady, but shouldn't we introduce our self first? We barely know each other" Rosé suggest and She nodded.

"I'm gonna start, I'am Blossom Irass, the one that host this meeting" Lady Irass said and smile

"I'm Roseanne Park, invited by Lady Irass"

"I'm Lalisa Manoban, invited by Lady Irass"

"I am Kim Jennie, invited to this meeting by Lady Irass"

"I am Kim Jisoo, was invited in this meeting by Lady Irass"

"I'm Hwang Yeji, invited by Lady Irass"

The girls said before they bow and all together sit back down suddenly the boys stand up and introduce their self.

"I am Kim Namjoon, invited by Lady Irass"

"I'm Kim Seokjin, Worldwide Handsome, Invited by Lady Irass"

"Min Yoongi, invited by Lady Irass"

"I am Jung Hoseok Invited by Lady Irass"

"I am Kim Taehyung also invited by Lady Irass"

"I am Jeon Jungkook, was invited by Lady Irass"

They said and bow before sitting back down

"Alright shall we start?" Lady Irass said they nodded, "Lady Hwang?" Irass called

"This is the great wall and here is where our kingdom are, on the other side of this wall is where the enemies territory, thousands of Soldiers and knights are guarding this night or day, but today the enemies decided to make a war, our soldier and knight are trying their best to hold this while they are securing everything" Yeji said and showed the map.

"Is there any way to protect this?" Lady Irass asked, "Yes there is, which is we gather as a team and fight this with all of the ruler of kingdom that has special ability" Yeji said and Lady Irass seems satisfied with it.

"What will happen to the people?" Jungkook asked and stand up, "Some of us need to help gather all of our people and put them in a same palace that is safe" Taehyung suggest and stand up

"In that place we will put a shield, we will combine our ability so that we can make a stronger shield" Taehyung said and sit down.

"I agree with Mr. Kim" Lady Irass said and they all stand up and they all gather again.

"Let's start with announcing this to every kingdom" Lady Irass suggested and they agree and they left.
____________________________________________

"Hey Yoongi hyung, I see your stare earlier"
Jungkook tease him and he wiggled his eyebrows

"Stare?" Jennie asked

"Yeah you see how Yoongi hyung stare at Lady Irass? And how his eyes lit up and his jaw almost drop by the beauty of Lady Irass?" Jungkook explain and give Yoongi a teasing smile.

"Oh yeah! I saw it and the way he smile when Lady Irass speak and the moment they have a stare, come on Yoongi tell me how you feel!" Lisa said and give a teasing smile.

"Shut up, you guys are annoying" Yoongi said and hide his smile, "Omo there is someone making Yoongi hyung's heart beat again" Taehyung said.

"Sometimes I just want to throw you all"
Yoongi said and let out a frustrated sigh.

"Sure sure" Yeji said and they all laugh on their way.
____________________________________________

Is this it?
Is this the River of Souls?
This sure damn creepy if they asked me...

I hope this is the right decision

"This is it?" Hi-Yoon asked

"I guess" Jimin said

Standing up in a tall black gate, fog covering everything.

"Yoon-ra, tell them to stick with you, I'm gonna cast a spell so that no spirit will touch you, of course you can see them but they can't hurt you, be careful they like tricking people, stay together and walked straight don't look on other way" Lady Iriana said and Yoon-ra nodded and warned them.

"Stay with me, Don't go other ways if you don't want to be stuck in here" Yoon-ra said and they stick with her.

"Where are we going?" Hi-Yoon asked,
"Lady Iriana said walked straight and don't look the other way or else we'll be lost here"
Yoon-ra said

"This place is surely creepy" Jimin said

"Let's hope that we will be back safe and we are going to save Alice and Caliana" Jimin said and they started walking they're footsteps were echoing on the ground, they see many creepy things, Yoon-ra was getting scared but Hi-Yoon and Jimin comfort her.

"Walk straight, if you see a girl with a dark hair, approached it and look at her eyes if it filled with pain and suffering, you found her"
Lady Iriana said and Yoon-ra nodded and look to see a girl with a black dress, looking at the magical waterfall, it was glowing so blue and it was sparkling, Yoon-ra approached it.

She look at her eyes and try to see what Lady Iriana meant, she only see, Anger, love, pain, suffering, tears, Wait? Pain and Suffering!

"Hold her hand and caress her face let her cry and catch her tears and take her out" Lady Iriana whispered, the girl look at Yoon-ra she wanted to say something but can't manage to put it together.

She look deeply in her eyes suddenly the girl burst into tears and Yoon-ra caress her face and just smile while looking at her eyes.

"Please come with us" She said and the girl suddenly got mad and attempt to hurt Yoon-ra when suddenly she fly away and her back hit the fence.

"Come with us" Yoon-ra said and trying to look tough.
____________________________________________

To be Continued....