4.

"This house need a little decoration isn't?" Yoon-ra asked and flash a smile on the two girls.

"Yea but we don't know where to get"
Jang-mi said

"Why get when we can make it?" Yoon-ra said and the two look at each other and said
"Show us!" They said and Yoon-ra asked

"First let me do something do you have any fabric?" She asked and they shook there head.

"Let's go to the big city then, let's buy what we need!" Yoon-ra said

"But I don't have any money? Jang-mi said and tilted her head.

"Let's just go" Yoon-ra said and smile at the both of them.

They got out of the house and close the door and Yoon-ra untie her horse and help Jang-mi and Min-seo get on the horse and she sits on the last.
____________________________________________

Reaching the big city, everyone staring at them, they stop at the Fabric stand and Yoon-ra started to pick a Good soft fabric.

When Yoon-ra find what she needs she put it in the bag, attached to the horse.

They bought some couple decorations and some things and also some food, after they finish buying somethings they go back to
Jang-mi and Min-seo's home.

They arrange the whole house and prepare dinner, Yoon-ra put a chandelier in the middle of the Dining table, and Jang-mi and Min-seo hide upstairs but Yoon-ra make herself invisible.
____________________________________________

Min-ho came back home and curious why is everything dark? Shiver crawl into his body and suddenly Jang-mi and Min-seo came into his mind.

"Jang-mi! Min-seo!" Min-ho shout calling his little sister, suddenly a light came from the ceiling his gaze towards the light to see a chandelier and when suddenly he heard footsteps, running, and then he just feels arms around him hugging him, he look down to see Jang-mi and Min-seo dressed?

He smiled and tears of joy escape his eyes,
As he hug his sister he sobbed in their shoulder.

"Surprise" Someone said and look to see
Yoon-ra smiling at him, he stand up and ran towards Yoon-ra and Hugged her, and Yoon-ra happily hug Min-ho and look to see the girls happy smiling, she showed them thumbs up.

"How- what" Min-ho said and broke the hug and wipe his tears, "The girls will explain it to you, now let's eat dinner" Yoon-ra said and they nodded and sit, but just a soon as they sit Yoon-ra hand them utensils.

"Oops I forgot to teach you something use this" Yoon-ra said and hand them the spoon and fork.

"And also sit properly, Min-ho don't sit like that, and Jang-mi sit like a lady and also Min-seo" Yoon-ra said and show them how to sit properly now Min-ho put his leg down and So as Jang-mi and Min-seo close her legs and sit straight.

"Good! Now let's eat!" Yoon-ra said and smile and started to dig in, "Woah! Sungie Unnie how'd you know this stuff?" Min-seo asked curiously, "I- it's because I learned it from someone" Yoon-ra said finding an excuse.

"From Who?" Jang-mi asked
"Hey Jang-mi Min-seo stop that" Min-ho scolded and they eat peacefully.

After dinner Yoon-ra thanked Min-ho before they went upstairs and They give the extra room for Yoon-ra.

She locked the door and throw herself at the bed, staring at the wall.
____________________________________________

"Hi-Yoon?" Lisa called
"Is there something wrong Auntie?" Hi-Yoon said not glancing at Lisa.

"No, no there is nothing wrong, I wanna asked if you might wanna talk to your father? And I'll watched Jimin for a while?"
Lisa said and Hi-Yoon went silent for a second.

"Father said to watch Uncle Jimin, no thank you" Hi-Yoon said and Lisa nodded before leaving the tent and go to the girls tent.
____________________________________________

"Did She already answered?" Jisoo asked sitting beside Jennie who was sitting in a tuck position, "Not yet" Jennie said and Jisoo slowly went to Jennie and put her hand in her shoulder.

"I never seen Yoongi been depressed this much" Jisoo said.

"I wish Caliana will just come back, I miss her" Jennie said and hung her head low still in a tuck position.

"Your not just the only one, I do miss her too, a lot" Jisoo said and suddenly she heard a sob coming from Jennie.

"It's all gonna be Fine" Jisoo said and comforted Jennie soon Jennie hug Jisoo, and she cried in her arms.
____________________________________________

Auntie..  - Yoon-ra

Yoon-ra?! How are you? Where are you?! We're worried about you!" -Jennie

Don't be Auntie I'm completely safe, just staying in a friend house- Yoon-ra

Is it at Eun-seo?! - Jennie

No. A new friend actually named Jung Min-ho
They need my help - Yoon-ra

Yoon-ra your coming back home now! - Jennie

I knew you wouldn't understand. - Yoon-ra

Yoon-ra I know you wanted to help them but please be careful wherever you are, I'm going there tomorrow. - Jennie

Please don't bring Father or any of them just only you. - Yoon-ra

West of the Winter Woods. - Yoon-ra

Alright I'll see you tomorrow - Jennie

Okay Auntie Good night take care  -Yoon-ra

You Too Yoon-ra - Jennie
____________________________________________

"She answered" Jennie said and broke the hug and wipe her tears.

"What did she said?!" Jisoo asked

"Tomorrow you and I will visit Yoon-ra" Jennie said

"Where is she?" jisoo asked

"She said don't Bring Yoongi just me, She is in The West of Winter Woods" Jennie said and Jisoo nodded, "I'm coming with you, wait West?!" Jisoo said and look at Jennie scared and shaking.

"What's wrong?" Jennie asked and look at Jisoo and hold her Shoulder.
____________________________________________

To be Continued....