5.

I'm hearing this wrong right?
Not the West of Winter Woods right?
That... Can't... Be!

"No.. You're lying" Jisoo said
"What's wrong?" Jennie once again asked

"Tell Yoon-ra to leave the West of Winter Woods!" Jisoo said little mad.

"Hey What's wrong?" Jennie asked

"The West of Winter Woods....
Near there is the River of Souls" jisoo asked making Jennie Shocked.

"Alright we'll travel Early in the morning, we need a lot of rest for that to happend, let's go back to the Castle and packed everything we need" Jennie said and Jisoo nodded, they stand up and exit their Tent.
____________________________________________

They approached Yeji who was reading something.

"Hey Yeji?" Jennie called softly making Yeji startled and the book that is floating fall off.

"Sweet Cheese! Jennie you scared me!" Yeji said and put her hand in her chest.

"Sorry we have a small favor to ask if you don't mind?" Jennie said and Yeji nodded waiting for Jennie to continue.

"Teleport us to Eyrie, we have something to do" Jennie said and Yeji nodded and teleported them, Jisoo and Jennie Vanish and Yeji go to Their tent and sit down and continued to read.
____________________________________________

Yeji teleport them to Jennie's Room and so Jennie started to pack everything they needed and so as Jisoo.

But Jisoo brings something that make Jennie think.

"You know you don't need to bring your Special Weapon right?" Jennie said and,
Jisoo just sighed and said
"Just to be sure" and put the weapon in here back putting it in a position in X.

Automatically Jisoo's outfit change to a Midnight blue color, as the symbol of being a wolf.

"Let's go?" Jennie said and Jisoo nodded and opened the entrance door and they got out after Jennie chant some few words and they heard the door lock twitched, as Jennie Got onto her horse Jisoo transform into her Wolf Form.

"Why do you need to do that?" Jennie asked
"I can't wait to see my niece" Jisoo said and started to Run fast, Jennie slightly kick her horse and it run fast.
____________________________________________

After an Hour of traveling
The Sun started to Rise and they are near.

Reaching the West of Winter Woods, Jisoo transform into her Normal form, she hide her weapons and wear a blue Cloak, she covered her face by the hood.

"Has She answered yet?" Jisoo asked
"No... Not yet...." Jennie asked.
____________________________________________

Waking up the sunlight hitting her face, groaning and slowly sit up and opened her eyes.

She yawned and look at the mirror to see her messy hair.

"What a bad dream" She said and stand up from the bed, she stretched her arms in the air when suddenly someone spoke.

Yoon-ra are you awake? - Jennie

Good morning Auntie you sure wake up early - Yoon-ra

We are already in the West of Winter Woods where are you?  -Jennie

Go to a village and I'll meet you there -Yoon-ra

Alright -Jennie

As she twisted the doorknob, she smelled breakfast, she go down to see Min-ho cooking egg with bacon.

"Good morning" Min-ho said and smile

"Unnie! Unnie! We want you to give something" Jang-mi said and then Min-seo came down with a beautiful dress.

"What is this?" Yoon-ra asked
"Brother give this to us a years ago and he said we give this to a right person that deserved this dress,its a special dress and I think you deserve it!" Jang-mi said and Yoon-ra look at Min-ho and he just nodded.

"Alright then, Thank you for this" Yoon-ra said and smile at them.

"Breakfast time!" Min-ho said.

"Oh we have a guest today I'll go and see them" Yoon-ra said and excuse herself and untie her horse and went to a Village.

Reaching the Village to see a girl in a white horse and beside her is a girl who was wearing a Blue cloak, face covered by the hood.

"Auntie!" Yoon-ra shout and they turn their heads and went towards her.

As She get down on her horse so as Jennie, they ran to each other and Yoon-ra hugged Jennie tightly, tears escaping from Jisoo's eyes as she hugged her niece.

"God knows how much I've been worried about you" Jisoo said and hugged Yoon-ra tightly.

"Come I'll introduce you to Min-ho" Yoon-ra said and Jennie get onto her horse and Jisoo get on Yoon-ra's horse.

As They started to travel they had a small talk, admiring the view until they reach, Min-ho's house.

They tied their horses and get in,

"Min-ho! Jang-mi! Min-seo! Meet my Aunties
Yoon-ra said and Dragged Jennie and Jisoo inside but Min-ho shot a sharp glare at Jisoo and She glare at him too.

"Ja-" Yoon-ra was about to approach Jang-mi when Jisoo stopped her, suddenly Jisoo's blue cloak disappear and her weapon was visible in her back, she take her double Katana in her back and shout.

"Jennie take Yoon-ra away and leave this place, this place is owned by the Changelings!" Jisoo said and Jennie quickly dragged Yoon-ra out.

Listen to me Father before you speak
I don't hate you I loved you very much is just that about these visions that is disturbing me is what pushing me to do these things, when I came home I'm gonna tell all of the visions I'm getting, but for now Father, Aunt Jisoo and Aunt Jennie are in danger, Aunt Jisoo is in a battle with a C-changeling and Aunt Jennie is dragging me to leave but I don't wanna leave we are in the West of Winter Woods.

-Yoon-ra

She left a message to Yoongi and then yanked Jennie's hand on her wrist.

"Auntie we can't leave Aunt Jisoo inside that house if that is owned by the Changelings they might call for Back up and hurt Aunt Jisoo!" Yoon-ra protest.

"We Can't Lost you!"

____________________________________________

To be Continued....