25.

"I am happy your back Caliana" Alice said and smiled and Caliana smiled back.

"Okay so everyone listen carefully" Caliana said and they all straight their position and stay quiet waiting for Caliana's speech

Caliana explain everything that she knows, she explained how did The others get captured and how did they get curse, and also she explained the real identity of Ekisia
And She also explained how did she come back and why is Yoon-ra in that situation.

Everyone was shocked but someone was worried.

"Hi-Yoon perform the music that Yoon-ra perform but they weren't taking me back, I guess the exchange of me coming back is Yoon-ra, I don't know what will they do to her but I hope nothing bad" Caliana said and sighed.

"For now I think it's better if we stay together for the meantime and think of a plan about the war" Caliana said and everyone nodded.

"Dismissed" She said they stand up.

"I'll go ahead, I'll try to find something that will give us ideas about how to defeat them" Namjoon said and Caliana nodded.

"I'll go with you" Jin said and they left the Castle.

"I'll go check on Hi-Yoon" Yoongi said and Caliana nodded and he left the room.

"I'll go get some fresh air" Jimin said and left.
____________________________________________

"Sis I have something to tell you" Alice said and Caliana turn her head and raise both of her eyebrows.

"Yoon-ra is the chosen Guardian of the Great Wall" Alice said and Caliana was shocked.

"Wait I think I know why did they take Yoon-ra instead of Caliana" Jisoo said

"Why? What's the reason?" Lisa asked.

"Don't you get it? Like Alice said Yoon-ra is the Chosen Guardian, it means that they are preparing Yoon-ra on how to be responsible of becoming a Guardian" Jennie said and a moment of silent was on the room.

"They can't take my Daughter like that! Why her?!" Caliana said a bit mad.

"Who was the last Guardian?" Rosè asked

"Lady Iriana" Jisoo, Jennie said at the same time, they look at each other.

"Why would lady Iriana choose Yoon-ra?" Lisa asked.

"Yoon-ra isn't just a normal girl either Hi-Yoon they are special" Alice said and they all look at Alice.

"I can't explain it but I just know it" She said and they all sighed softly.

"I think it's best if we rest our minds and we can think about this tomorrow" Jennie said and the others agreed.

"Excuse us Liana, we are going back to Eyrie" Lisa said and Caliana nodded they hugged each other before going back to Eyrie.

"I think I should go back to Lavelle, I'm sure you an Yoongi have a lot to discuss about Yoon-ra, call me if anything happens okay?" Yeji said, "Did something happen to Yoon-ra while I'm gone?" Caliana asked and Yeji immediately left the room, "Alright I'll go ahead, Alice Take care of Caliana" Yeji said and Alice nodded and Yeji left the room.

"Do you know anything about this?" Caliana asked,
"No, I think we should asked Yoongi"
Alice said and Caliana nodded.

They head out and go to Her room to asked Yoongi.

____________________________________________

"Okay they're gone" Soobin said and make them Visible.

"Yoongi Hyung is going to get a slap from Liana" Jungkook said
"That's for sure" Taehyung said and they all went outside and talk.
____________________________________________

"Yoongi" Caliana called Yoongi and he turned around, "Yes my Love?" Yoongi said and and Caliana take him out of the room.

"Is there something happen to Yoon-ra while I'm gone?" Caliana asked and Yoongi frozed.

"I already know about it because I can read minds but Yoongi, you must tell Caliana" Alice said.

"What is it?" Caliana asked impatiently.

"Let's not talk in here" Yoongi said and dragged Caliana somewhere.

"Did you do something to my daughter?! Huh! What did you do?! Is it just to Yoon-ra or you did something else to Hi-Yoon!" Caliana said and hold Yoongi's Collar.

"Calm down" Yoongi said trying to Calm Caliana down

"How can I calm down when I just knew you did something to my Daughter and Son?!" Caliana said furious.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean it, I thought Yoon-ra make you disappear and because of anger I, choked her and Hi-Yoon is trying him best to stop me, I'm sorry, i'm really sorry I thought she just made you both disappear" Yoongi said and start tearing up.

"You THOUGHT?! You Thought! How can you do that to your own Daughter?!" Caliana said  while her tears are streaming down her cheeks.

"Because you are so PRECIOUS to Me That's Why! that's the only thing that was my inspiration, you were my inspiration and if I'm gonna lose you, then I might as well kill myself!" Yoongi shout and Caliana look at him Shocked and her tears start to fall more.

"I- I'm sorry" Yoongi said and hold Caliana's hand.

"Don't. You. Ever. Talk. To. Me!" Caliana said and go to Yoon-ra's Room and lock herself inside, she covered the curtains and cry on the floor.

Yoongi followed Caliana and knocked on the door,
"Caliana open the door please, open the door, can we not fight anymore please, open the door" Yoongi said and try to open the door.

Suddenly Yeji appear behind Yoongi.

And She Teleported Yoongi inside

"I hope I don't regret this" Yeji said and sighed.

"Auntie what happened?" Hi-Yoon asked.

"It's nothing it's just a normal fight, Alice let's go and Help Hi-Yoon to watch Yoon-ra Shall we?" Yeji said and Alice Nodded and they went to Caliana's room.

Yeji make the room sound proof.
____________________________________________

"Caliana please listen to me" Yoongi said and Cast a sound proof spell on the room.

"How could you do that are you really that heartless?" Caliana said and cried.

"N-no I'm just afraid of losing you" Yoongi said and Caliana cried and Yoongi wrapped his arms around her and put her head in his chest, he kissed Caliana's head and try to Calm her down.
____________________________________________

To Be Continued...

Good Afternoon, I hope you enjoy this Chapter, and I'm sorry for the grammar error and the misspelled And also sorry if this Chapter is a bit cringed 🙂.

Have a Good day see you again in Chapter 26!