20.

He stabbed his dagger in the shield with all of his Strength and it made a cut, he smile and continue cutting the Shield until he can fit inside the hole.

He got out, when he look back he see the shield was closing, he look up to the window at Caliana's room, to see Hi-Yoon, he wave and shout.

"I'LL BE BACK! I PROMISE!"

He turn to see the path and started to turn to a fox and run faster.

Hi-Yoon watched Jimin until he disappears from his sight.

"Hi-Yoon what happened!" Taehyung asked
"Uncle please don't go after Uncle Jimin, he said he will be back, Remember Aunt Alice tell you to stay with us, stick to the plan" Hi-Yoon said and Taehyung calm down.

Taehyung apologize to Taehyung and Hi-Yoon nodded.

"Wanna know a story?" Taehyung asked as he gently walked towards the bed and sitting on the edge.

Hi-Yoon nodded and sit properly.

"Let me tell you a wonderful story about a Girl and a Boy hmm?" Taehyung said gently, and Hi-Yoon nodded, Taehyung put his hand on Hi-Yoon's head and pat it.

"Long Ago, there was a girl and boy, the Boy grow up in a Palace, he was a prince with six siblings, The boy love to play with his Hyungs
The boy was happy, he smile everyday, until they grow up to be a Handsome young man,
They're healthy sibling relationship turn to a cold, emotionless relationship, they only talk when it's important, one day, their parents tell them to Look for A Princess, it was a lost princess of a Kingdom.

As They were Looking for her, they meet a girl, one night there was a Ball, his third Hyung held, as the boy wanted to look around the palace he heard a noise, a crying noise, it's from a room, he opened the door to see a girl dress up for the ball, but she wasn't there Why?

As the boy approach the girl, he give a handkerchief to her and she gladly take it to wipe her tears, the girl thank the boy, they talked a bit, the boy decides to ask the girl to dance as she accept it, they went down, the Spotlight was on them as everyone make way for them, they dance in the middle, the song was romantic it was gentle, everyone stare amazed at them as they thought they were couple.

After the dance they both went to a private place, and talked the boy asked if what is her name, she said I'm V, and the girl return the question the boy answered I'm T, he said and they started to get to know each other, the Girl asked if the boy has a siblings and the boy answered,  Yes I have six siblings he answered and the girl was shock to know that.
____________________________________________

"Uncle" Hi-Yoon called softly

"Hm" Taehyung answered in a deep voice

"Did V and T lived happily every after? Did they have kids?" Hi-Yoon asked and Taehyung just chuckled before looking at Hi-Yoon making eye contact.

"Hi-Yoon my Young nephew, that detail doesn't matter anymore because, the story ends there" Taehyung said softly as he pat his head, "so they did not have a Happy ending?" Hi-Yoon asked, "they didn't because the girl left the boy" Taehyung said trying to hold his tears inside.

"The Girl is a bad Girl! Why did she left the Boy? He was a Prince and by your story he is a Handsome young man! Is she blind? How could she! You know uncle that girl is a lie!"
Hi-Yoon said bit annoyed.

"Now now Don't be Mad Hi-Yoon, the girl left the boy to be together with the boy's third hyung" Taehyung said and wipe the tear that escape his eye, "I thought that was going to be a Happy ending you know? Happily ever after like what I heard in every story" Hi-Yoon said.

"You see Hi-Yoon, in a fairytale a Happy ending exist, in stories Happy ending exist, of course they made that so that the child will believe that there is a happy ending, well there is, you just need to find it in a right person in a right time" Taehyung said and sniffed.

"Are you crying uncle?" Hi-Yoon asked and look at Taehyung, "uncle just got a dirt in his eyes don't worry" Taehyung said and wipe the tears in his eyes.

"It's too early for you to know about this, for now focused on doing your duty as a Son as a Prince of his Kingdom, as a Older brother to Yoon-ra, Take care of your sister Hi-Yoon, cherished her and take good care of her hmm?" Taehyung said and look at Yoon-ra who was still sleeping peacefully.

"Alright" Hi-Yoon nodded.

"I miss you already Sis, wake up" Hi-Yoon whisper.

"Your mother would be proud to have a son like you" Taehyung said and rub Hi-Yoon's hair, "If mom was alive maybe, Father wouldn't be like this and maybe, just Maybe Yoon-ra and Father wouldn't fight almost everyday" Hi-Yoon said sadly.

"Listen here Hi-Yoon, Alive or dead, you can't escape problems but maybe if She was here this wouldn't happen hm" Taehyung said and take a deep breath.

"Uncle?" Hi-Yoon called

"What is it?" Taehyung asked and raised his eyebrows

"Why don't you have a child and a wife till now? You will be a great father and a husband I'm sure of it!" Hi-Yoon said and smile widely.

I Fall In love with someone
Who I can't have
I still love her till now
But she love someone else

You See,
Not All Story have a Happy endingꨄ

____________________________________________

To Be Continued...

Writer's Note!

This Story doesn't end here
This story still have many chapters
And there is still many things that will happened in this story

Have a Good day!