8.

"My Lady?" Emy said and came in

"Oh yes Emy?" She said and stop playing

"It's time for dinner" Emy said

"Can you please my dinner here I wanna eat in my room" Yoon-ra said and Emy nodded before going out.

She stand up and go towards her closet and open it and get her night wear, and closed it
She put it in her bed and get to the bathroom.
____________________________________________

Emy opened the door and put Yoon-ra's dinner to the table and left the room.

After an Hour.

She got out of the bathroom and change to her night wear after, she eat her dinner.

She carried her tray down stairs after finishing eating.

The Servant get the tray from Yoon-ra's hand.

She proceeds in the dining room to see Yoongi and Hi-Yoon Having a dinner.

"I just wanna say Good night Father Good night Brother" She said and went to them and hugged them,
"Good night too Princess" -Yoongi
"Good night Sis"  -Hi-Yoon

They said and Yoon-ra bow before heading out and go upstairs to her room, she reach her room and twisted the doorknob before going in and locking it from the inside.

She closed her window and sleep tucking herself in.
____________________________________________

"Father?" Hi-Yoon called
"Yes?" Yoongi answered while eating

"About the stories you always tell us about you and Mother's adventure?" Hi-Yoon open up.

"What about that?" Yoongi asked
"Do you both fight and ignore each other?" He asked and Yoongi chuckled before saying "yeah many times why?" He said, "I wish mother was here, wonder how cringed you both would be" Hi-Yoon replied, "Hi-Yoon?" Yoongi said and glare at his son, "I'm kidding" he said and chuckled sofly

"What about the special ability? And weapon something about that?" Hi-Yoon said and Yoongi raised his eyebrows waiting for Hi-Yoon to continue, "when are we getting them?" He asked and Yoongi just chuckled before saying.

"When you reach 20 your gonna get that and since your 16 you still have 4 years to think and guess what is your super special power"
Yoongi explain and Hi-Yoon listened amazed at what His Father tells him
____________________________________________

After dinner Hi-Yoon went to his room and locked it from the inside.

He take two special books from his bookshelf, after putting it in the table and spend his time to study magic until he became sleepy, he sleep in his table.
____________________________________________

The Sunlight hit Hi-Yoon's face causing him to groan and turn to the other side and slightly opened his eyes to see a figure?..

As his vision get clear and clear he see Yoon-ra's face close to his.

"Good morning" Yoon-ra said and Hi-Yoon jumped causing him to fall, making a loud thud that echoed in the room.

"MIN YOON-RA!!" Hi-Yoon shout and Yoon-ra ran outside shouting, "Father said it's time for breakfast!" She said and giggle all the way to the dining room.

Hi-Yoon stand up whole rubbing his butt,
"My precious butt" he said and pout while rubbing it, he stand up and close the book and put it where it belongs, and then he take a bath and change.

After changing he went down stairs shutting his door angrily and went in, he see Yoon-ra and Yoongi eating.

"If I slammed you like how you slammed that door what would you feel?" Yoongi said and raised his eye brows.

"Father tell me who wouldn't get mad, when you wake up to see your sister's face close to you, it's a Nightmare!" Hi-Yoon complain.

"That's for understamating me on the training field" Yoon-ra said and continued to eat, "I was right tho! Girls are weak!" Hi-Yoon said and Yoon-ra look at his brother.

"You and Father really are the same, Annoying like gIrlSs~" Yoon-ra said and mock Hi-Yoon, she rolled her eyes and continue to eat.

"Excuse you?" Yoongi said and look at his daughter, "What? It's true Hi-Yoon OppA~~ said that Annoying like girls" she said and Hi-Yoon said, "I really hate you no Offense" Hi-Yoon said and sit down in his chair and dig in.

"Oh well no need to asked me because I hate you more no less, and by the way you said you hate me when you actually said yesterday your proud of me and your being such a dramatic ass yesterday?" Yoon-ra speak normally.

"The Morning Chaos of Family Min" someone said and they turn to see, Namjoon walking in.

"Uncle" Yoon-ra said and bow and then sit back down on her chair, "Good morning Uncle" Hi-Yoon said and bow a little then sit back down on his chair.

"What seems to be the matter Namjoon Hyung?" Yoongi said, "Yoongi we need you in Alythic, we need to have a meeting, it's urgent" Namjoon said making Yoongi nodded and listen.

"This past days, the Changelings have been stalking Yoon-ra, everytime she left the castle and wonder around, we should thank Jisoo for saving Yoon-ra, or else she wouldn't be here right now, and Yoon-ra please avoid going outside or you will get your life in trouble my dear niece, and Hi-Yoon protect your sister since your the eldest son of Yoongi" Namjoon explain and Yoon-ra and Hi-Yoon nodded.

"Thank you for telling me Hyung, where is this meeting will happen?" Yoongi asked

"This Afternoon before lunch at the  old meeting place, the Girls will be also there" Namjoon said and Yoongi just nodded and Namjoon left the Room.

"Yoon-ra your staying inside your not allowed to go anywhere anymore only if Hi-Yoon si with you" Yoongi said and Hi-Yoon smirked knowing he will get revenge soon.

"But if I'm inside the Palace does Hi-Yoon get to stay away from me?" Yoon-ra asked

"No he will be with you 24/7, we won't put a shield yet until we know what is happening and what type of creatures we are dealing with" Yoongi explain making Yoon-ra sighed in defeat.

"My Day is Sooo GREAT!"  Yoon-ra said and groan.
____________________________________________

To be Continued....