7.

"Father may I ask a small favor please?"
Yoon-ra pleaded.

"What is it?" Yoongi said and wipe his tears.

"Please let me go on the ground of the castle to check if the two container are empty please" Yoon-ra said and Yoongi went silent for a moment before nodding.

"Only if we come with you" Yoongi said and She nodded and they finished their lunch and Yoon-ra go back to her room.
____________________________________________

As she closed the door she get her flute, and the book she borrowed from Yeji.

She open it and Make it float in the air, she were using a normal flute.

As she started playing a beautiful music,
Everything around her stopped for a moment and everything went slow motion.

She closed her eyes and feel every note she was playing, she feels amazing at the moment, suddenly she feel like a flower that is blooming, it feels like something inside her open up like a flower making her connected with the Nature.

Suddenly a vision pop out of nowhere making her eyes light bright white.

I've always been proud of you since the beginning, I knew you could do it, use your ability for good things hmm?

Save Your Aunt Alice.. So She and Your mother can rest together hm?

Take care of Hi-Yoon and Yoongi, comfort your Father whenever he needs someone okay?

After you save your Aunt Alice, I'll stop bugging you, for now please help her,
I know you can do it Yoon-ra,

Who are you?
What are you?
Where is Aunt Alice?
How can I save her?
Are you my Mom?

Question's roaming in her mind when a shake wake her up, she see Hi-Yoon beside her lookin at her weirdly.

"Don't give me that Look Hi-Yoon" Yoon-ra said and rolled her eyes before closing the book and keep it somewhere else.

"Let's go outside and play" Hi-Yoon said

"What are we 5?" She said and close her window.

"Oh come on sis! I miss playing with my little sister come on!" Hi-Yoon said and Act cutely in front of Yoon-ra.

"Okay What game is it?" Yoon-ra said and crossed her arms over her chest.

"Circle element" Hi-Yoon said and Yoon-ra look at him
"What kind of game is that?" she asked and Hi-Yoon smirk before saying
"We'll make element and then shape them circle and throw them at each, whoever get hit the most will Clean the whole castle and cook" Hi-Yoon said and Yoon-ra agreed they change outfit first before going to the  green grassy field, they have Guards watching them and so as servant so they have to put a shield over them to avoid the Guard or Servant to get hit by the element.

They were now on the green grassy field and
Yoon-ra focused on shaping the elements that is floating around her

Meanwhile Hi-Yoon was playing with the element, waiting for Yoon-ra to finish shaping hers.

"I guess you can say I'm pro at this huh?"
Hi-Yoon said and smirked and continued playing with the elements.

"Yeah yeah what ever" She said and shaped the last element which is the Mud.

"Ready?" Yoon-ra said and Hi-Yoon smirked and throw the Electric element first and Yoon-ra make a shield out of Rock and Mud and throw her Electric element too.

After some time Yoon-ra change the shape to Shield shape, everytime she throw at Hi-Yoon it hit him hard.

"I said circle not Shield!" Hi-Yoon complained dodging every attack Yoon-ra throws

They keep arguing and playing until it's already dawn.

They went back home exhausted.

They see Yoongi coming down when he sees hi-Yoon and Yoon-ra, "What happened?" Yoongi asked curiously.

"Your Son, make me dirty and tired" Yoon-ra complained, "Your Daughter is a cheat on a game and she shape it shield instead of circle!" Hi-Yoon said and Yoongi just sigh before signalling them to go upstairs to freshen up.

As the kids go up Yoongi made his way to the underground floor, only to see Caliana and Alice lying down.

He then cried and hugged Caliana's dead body.

"Why did you left me? I miss you already take me with you My Love" Yoongi said and tears flow down uncontrollably on his cheeks.

"Why you only show yourself to Yoon-ra? Why not me too? I missed you so much My Love I hope soon we will meet each other" Yoongi said and hugged her resting his head on her chest suddenly.

After an Hour he wipe his tears and his goodbye kissing Caliana's forehead and Smile before going to his dorm.
____________________________________________

As he reach his room he throw himself at the bed and look at the ceiling and all of their sweet memories flashed back.

If only I take good care of you, maybe I'm hugging and sleeping with you right now
-Yoongi

I fcking hate myself for not taking good care of you, I hope you forgive, please let me hugged you at least in my dreams?

While Yoongi was crying and Thoughts roaming inside his head, it get louder and louder by the moment.

Yoon-ra she is over thinking either she opened the case that has a special flute inside that Yeji Give her but it give her a warning.

Aunt Yeji Said
If I open this I should think first, should I opened this or not?

But She said only to use this when I want to summon somebody?

Who will I summon?!
Maybe I should not opened this maybe on my 20th birthday okay I won't open this.
She said and put the case away and Side and played a soft tune on the normal flute.
____________________________________________

To be Continued....