16.

"You mean Lady Irish?" Yoongi said,
"Who is Lady Irish?" Alice asked and look at Yoongi Confused by Yoongi's word

"Earlier, Lady Irish called a meeting about this upcoming war" Yoongi explained
"There is a war?" Alice asked shocked and look at Yoongi, "Yes the guard said they saw cracks on the Great wall, some Queens and Kings volunteer to protect the Great wall, now they are trying their best to keep the enemy away from the wall" Yoongi explained everything that happened and
Alice was listening carefully.

"Then we should volunteer also!" Alice said concerned, "I wish it's that easy but it's not we made a deal, and that is we will gather all people from many kingdom or village, and out then in a same Kingdom where it is safe, and protected" he said flatly, not a single tone of concern was heard but Alice wasn't shocked by this behavior.

"Gather them and keep them here! I know that this is not that safe but...
I'll perform a ritual, I'll be needing all of you, also Hi-Yoon and Yoon-ra included" Alice said while rubbing her palms together,
"What will that ritual do?" Yoongi asked like he wasn't bothered by it, "that will combine all of our powers and it's will make a powerful shield, and when we are done, let's leave, Hi-Yoon and Yoon-ra, Taehyung, Namjoon here to watch this palace, I know it's a big sacrifice...

It's not that easy, to do but, we have to for the sake of the people in this world," Alice said and Yoongi just nodded,
"Look Yoongi, I know your still upset about what happened to Caliana but if you want to know where she is look for Lady Iriana she knows where Caliana is" Alice said and attempt to hold Yoongi's shoulder, for comfort but he just yanked Alice's Hand away.

"Thanks I appreciate your help, Alice, there is no need to bring Caliana in this topic" Yoongi said and about to go out when Alice speak behind him, "Yoongi get yourself together, control yourself, we are in the middle of a Dangerous Situation! This is not the time to sulk" Yoongi stop for a moment before continue walking outside of the room slamming the door shut

Alice just sigh and sit at the edge of the bed,
She lift her hand and caressed Yoon-ra's cheeks.

"Your too Young to have silver Highlight's My dear, you can't be possibly be,
I never thought that this day will come" Alice said while talking to Yoon-ra who was still Unconscious.

"Auntie?" Hi-Yoon Knocked and he come in.

"Yes Hi-Yoon?" Alice answered, Hi-Yoon walked to Alice and sit down on the chair.

"Auntie why did Yoon-ra have this silver highlights?" Hi-Yoon asked and Alice started to tear up.

"I wish this was just a dreams Hi-Yoon"
She said and sob, her tears drop on the bed
"Why Auntie?" Hi-Yoon asked and tilted his head.

"I thought this doesn't exist anymore but it still do, and this time your sister Yoon-ra was the target" she said and wipe her tears in her face and look at it.

"Long Ago, they have this legend that, those who are born to have silver highlights in their hair, was destined to guard the moon and the great wall the rest of their life, but ever since Queen, Lefa died, she was the last seen to have that highlights, but I guess we were wrong to think that, that is the end of it, I hope I was wrong, I hope it wasn't happening to Yoon-ra she just can't be, she's only 15" Alice said and cried, tears keep falling on the bed, as it made a splashing sound.

"Every time Yoon-ra grow, that Silver Highlight will keep spreading until it dyed her hair and it will turn silver" Alice said while looking at Yoon-ra, Hi-Yoon gasp.

"That legend is a Lie! Yoon-ra can't be!" Hi-Yoon said standing up, "I Wish it was a Lie" Alice said and look at Hi-Yoon with red puffy eyes, "When Yoon-ra reached 20 she needs to do her duty as a Guardian of the moon and the great wall! We can't do about it, if she choose to not do it then, she will die" Alice said and Hi-Yoon just look at Alice's suddenly he felt a hot water drop on his hand he look down to see fresh hot tears streaming down his cheeks.

"This is all your fault! If Yoon-ra didn't do that spell then, maybe she wouldn't have silver highlights!" Hi-Yoon shout and wipe his tears, from his face.

"Even if I am not here, that was destined to be! Her fate was decided! And we can't do anything about it!" Alice shout.

"That is a lie!" Hi-Yoon argued.

"Hi-Yoon, Alice there is no use on arguing, we must get ourselves together, we are in the middle of a dangerous situation" a female voice was heard they look to see Jennie, she crossed her arms on her chest, looking at them with expressionless eyes.

"Jen, Ali, Yoongi called a meeting, Hi-Yoon, Your father said to watch Yoon-ra" Jin said and they nodded before both going out.

They close the door of the room.

Hi-Yoon just take a deep breath and walked towards Yoon-ra, he sit down on the edge of the bed, causing it to sink in.

He reach for Yoon-ra's hand and caress it,

"Wake up already Sis, I miss you, I hope you wake up sooner" Hi-Yoon said and stare at Yoon-ra's unconscious face.
____________________________________________

To be Continued.....