Chapter 2: Miss Jiang family

Five-year-old Jiang Mingzhen is very troubled, super invincible and extremely troubled.

The children around didn't understand that there was something worth worrying about Jiang Mingzhen. What they mean is that Jiang Mingzhen is the only daughter of the Jiang family, but that is the Jiang family. There is a big hotel in the city center.

Jiang Mingzhen has grown up in love since he was born. The family members held her for fear of falling in the palm of the hand, and fear of dissolving in the mouth, lest she would be uncomfortable.

Is there anything Jiang Mingzhen can't ask for?

"I want Aunt Fan to come back!"

Jiang Mingzhen crossed her hands, her mouth pursed almost to the ceiling. The ribs soup in front of her was cold. She said she didn't eat it, but she didn't eat it.

"Little Zhen, my mother's hands are sore. Will you take a bite?" Xu Meiyin held up the spoon and coaxed her voice softly: "Mum and Dad have already hired a new nanny. She will come to our house to play with you this afternoon."

"I don't want a new babysitter!"

The child waved his hand in the air twice, and all the juice in the spoon spilled onto his mother's sleeve.

Jiang Mingzhen has not yet lost his temper: "The new nanny cooks bad food, and my mother's cooks are not good. I only want Aunt Fan."

Xu Meiyin frowned her delicate eyebrows and sighed inaudibly.

She has nothing to do with her own daughter.

Jiang Yuan first married Xu Meiyin because of her tenderness and beauty, and her knowledge. She is a young lady from the scholarly family, she has never been anxious with anyone in her life, and she speaks quietly. Who thinks that the daughter they gave birth to is not enough to inherit Xu Meiyin's good temper.

Jiang Mingzhen was only five years old, and she was already a bully who no one in the family could control. For her wishes, her parents have always been responsive. Sometimes her request was too much and her parents refused to agree, and Jiang Mingzhen was even more energetic at that time, crying and making trouble, and she was bound to noisy her parents until they nodded.

But this time things are different.

She took care of Jiang Mingzhen since she was a child. The nurse named Fan quit her job as a nanny last week.

Aunt Fan came from the country and went to work in the city. She has a son who is about the same age as Jiang Mingzhen. She received a phone call last week. Her man had an accident while working on a construction site, and the people on the spot disappeared. Aunt Fan was heartbroken, and her young son was left alone in the countryside, so she had to go back.

No matter how fierce Jiang Mingzhen was, the Jiang family couldn't speak, and asked Aunt Fan to leave her son and come to their home to take care of their children.

"Xiaozhen, something happened to Aunt Fan's house..."

Xu Meiyin didn't know how to explain the difficulties to her daughter.

"I don't care. I feel uncomfortable if Aunt Fan is not there, and I won't eat if I feel unwell.

Come on, Jiang Mingzhen is someone who can understand things.

The daughter did not eat two meals, Xu Meiyin was already anxious like an ant on a hot pot.

When Jiang Yuan came back, she had to discuss with him whether she could get Aunt Fan back with more money.

"We, Xiaozhen, were brought by that aunt since we were young," she said. "Suddenly we changed people and the taste of the dishes changed. She would inevitably not be used to it."