Chapter 10: When the apology is in progress

Xu Meiyin took Jiang Mingzhen back to the room, but she was still unhappy.

He Yu didn't apologize to her yet!

The last time he offended her, saying that she looked like a ghost. In the end, he helped her pick up the bear and said sorry to her. It was a long time before she planned to forgive him.

This time is more serious than the last time!

Jiang Mingzhen stopped crying and calmed down, feeling deeply that he had not performed well just now.

"The live taro hurts my hand. Moreover, he uses his pen every day. He uses it without water. I just used it to draw a couple of strokes. If there is no water, how can it be said that I used it badly? Obviously he..."

"Jiang Mingzhen!" Xu Meiyin lowered her face and called her name very seriously.

"Huh." Jiang Mingzhen's mouth was pouted high enough to hang a soy sauce bottle.

"It's you, your watercolor pen was broken by someone, how do you feel?"

She answered naturally: "I don't care. I have a lot of watercolor pens anyway."

Xu Meiyin sighed and wanted to give a more appropriate example: "Is your favorite toy broken by others?"

"I will tell him to pay me one. If he doesn't pay, I will tell my parents and ask you to buy another one that is exactly the same for me."

Jiang Mingzhen grew up in a wealthy family. She had parents who spoiled her and never suffered. It is difficult for her to think from He Yu's perspective. There is no similarity between his life and hers.

Fortunately, Xu Meiyin has the patience to teach her.

"I don't agree to buy it for you. You will never have the exact same toy again. What would you do?"

Jiang Mingzhen stubbornly refused to let go: "Then I will look for Dad."

"What I'm talking about is, if your father and I can't buy anything for you one day, you won't be able to get back your favorite toy. What would you do?"

Her mother tried to put Jiang Mingzhen in He Yu's position to let her understand that He Yu was crying. Jiang Mingzhen is not stupid, she can hear what her mother means, but if she admits that He Yu did nothing wrong, then the one who did the wrong becomes herself.

"You will buy it for me."

To reason with her is to play the piano against the cow.

In the past, Xu Meiyin had given up preaching at this moment. She felt that the child was still young, and it would not be too late to tell her when he was older. But when she looked at her six-year-old daughter, she suddenly felt that perhaps it was too late to teach her.

Since when, her daughter has become so unlovable.

"You did a serious mistake today."

To give up and ask her to find the mistakes by herself, Xu Meiyin pointed it out directly.

"First of all, you borrowed other people's things and did not tell them in advance. Second, it was a watercolor pen that was very important to He Yu, and you broke it. Third, you didn't apologize to him when you broke it, but instead Weeping and making trouble, blame him for making fuss."

Jiang Mingzhen didn't understand: "Why can't I take the living taro?"

Xu Meiyin asked her back: "Why can you take it? Have I taught you that before borrowing something, you have to ask others if you want it?"

Is taught. Jiang Mingzhen will ask, assuming that the other party is a classmate of the school, she will definitely say hello in advance if she borrows something; but the other party is He Yu, Jiang Mingzhen will not inform in advance.