Chapter 9: Little princess dog

In the end, they still did not buy dried sweet potatoes.

On this sneak out, He Yu spotted the timing, location, and transportation, but he forgot to remind Jiang Mingzhen to bring money.

They arrived at the vegetable market with all their hardships and came back empty-handed.

However, Miss Jiang missed the symptoms of dried sweet potatoes, which was relieved because of their trip this time.

She no longer sighed.

The two children also ushered in the start of preschool smoothly.

Jiang Mingzhen worried that her annoying things had not happened at all. On the contrary, she was very popular in preschool.

Everyone in the class knows that as long as you play well with Jiang Mingzhen, you will have delicious food and fun.

Jiang Mingzhen has the most toys. The toys she brought to school don't need to be taken home again, she will give them to him whoever pleases her eyes.

Jiang Mingzhen's mother brings some food and drinks to their preschool every Friday.

I said that my daughter gave me food, but she always buys more. That "buy more" portion is enough for the teachers and classmates in the class, and there is plenty of money.

Every Friday, Jiang Mingzhen is the little princess in the class.

The tempting food was neatly placed on her desk, and she began to separate them in the eyes of the children.

The person who played best with her was the first to be named by Jiang Mingzhen, and the one who got the most.

"Live taro, take as much as you want." Jiang Mingzhen called the first one, and he was the first one without exception.

Everyone knows that the relationship between He Yu and Jiang Mingzhen is extraordinary.

Two people go to school and leave school together, sit at the same table, and always stay together when playing games between classes.

As for the reason, it was also spread among the children: He Yu's mother was Jiang Mingzhen's nanny. Every week, Jiang Mingzhen's mother brought things that the nanny carried.

"He Yu is a servant of Jiang Mingzhen's family" This is pretty good.

Even worse, some people say, "He Yu is a dog raised by Jiang Mingzhen."

There are a few children in the class next door who know Jiang Mingzhen. When He Yu first visited Jiang Mingzhen's house, she asked them to go to her house. They were all impressed with He Yu that day.

They found He Yu when Jiang Mingzhen was away.

"Why are you playing so well with Jiang Mingzhen now?" They were curious.

"Did you tell them that you really became her dog?"

He Yu couldn't answer.

He grew to six years old and seemed to be more silent than other six-year-olds.

Compared to Jiang Mingzhen, who surrounded many partners, He Yu did not make a new friend.

The children in the class followed Jiang Mingzhen and called him "Live Taro". Everyone knows that he is from the country, and it is funny and fun to learn his accent.

When He Yu tried to resist the person who made the jokes: "Can you not talk like me?"

The joking man stuck his tongue out and continued to learn: "Can you not ask me for it!"