Chapter 44: He Yu, I love you

At two or three in the morning, the entire campus was sleeping well, except for a few classmates.

"It's on fire!" The shout from the boys' dormitory was like a thunder. First, a small number of people were awakened, and then panic spread quickly.

The girl in the bed next to Jiang Xiaozhen didn't know if she was awake or lightly awake. She grabbed the window sill and looked across, and saw smoke.

"Gosh! Is the one on the other side on fire?"

When Jiang Xiaozhen in his sleep heard this sentence, he digested it vaguely.

Boys' dormitory...

She was so frightened that she suddenly opened her eyes and became completely awake.

Jiang Xiaozhen, who was watching the lively girl was rushed out of bed, squeezed aside.

"Where is it on fire?" Jiang Xiaozhen had severe short-sightedness and could not see clearly without glasses.

"Opposite! Look there, it's smoking!" The girl kindly helped her point.

There was a commotion in the male dormitory building, and my short-sightedness was like Jiang Xiaozhen. He also vaguely saw the unusual outline of gray smoke.

Grabbing her glasses, mobile phone, and putting on a coat casually, she rushed out of the bedroom.

Running all the way to the man's bed, Jiang Xiaozhen called He Yu's mobile phone, but he did not answer.

When she ran downstairs in the boys' dormitory, many male classmates had already gathered in the open space. Jiang Xiaozhen took a cursory look, and He Yu was not seen among them.

There were people running out of the building constantly, against the flow of people, Jiang Xiaozhen walked in.

Before entering the building, she was stopped by kind people.

"It's on fire inside!"

"I know, I'm looking for someone." She looked anxious, holding her mobile phone, and looking at the vast crowd.

"Which floor does he live?"

"Three floors."

When she said that, they even dared not let her run around.

"The fire started on the fourth floor. The fire burned so fast. The third floor was affected early. Wait in a safe place. The fire truck is coming right away. It is too dangerous for you to enter now.

Jiang Xiaozhen knew, but she wanted to find He Yu soon.

More and more people ran out of the men's sleeping quarters. At this time, Jiang Xiaozhen caught a glimpse of a familiar face.

There have been several fate in the small restaurant before, the boy is He Yu's roommate.

She rushed to him immediately.

"Has He Yu come out?"

The roommate took off the handkerchief covering his nose and shook his head at her.

"Why don't you call him? Is he still sleeping?"

Jiang Xiaozhen's voice was sharp, even when they were standing outside the dormitory, they could feel the heat of the flame, and her heart was going crazy.

The roommate showed helplessness: "I woke up late with him, but we came out in time. We walked to the first floor with him quickly. He Yu said he had something to pick up, and ran back again. I can't stop him."

take things? This is a knotty point, go get something?

What is more important than his life!

Jiang Xiaozhen bit her lip desperately, and observed something in the roommate's left arm.