Chapter 14: Future Little Painter

Jiang Mingzhen didn't argue with anything, and simply followed her aunt.

He Yu turned sideways and quietly opened his eyes to look at her.

The hem of her pajamas was not pulled properly, half tucked in her pants and half outside.

The slippers... I still didn't wear them.

"He Yu, what are you doing?" The bed next door saw him lift the quilt and ran out, trying to stop him.

It was too late, He Yu had been noticed by the aunt.

In the silence of everyone's danger, she looked at the little boy who had brought him to the door.

"I didn't take a good nap either." He raised his hand and reported to his aunt.

Jiang Mingzhen looked at him weirdly.

He Yu, who noticed her gaze, did not look back.

"Then you go to the penalty station too?" The aunt asked tentatively if he didn't understand his intention.

"Yeah." He lined up consciously, standing behind Jiang Mingzhen.

That's nothing to say, I can only take them both out.

The sun is at its strongest at noon, and it is hot to step on the floor.

After the aunt asked them to stand here, she went to the cafeteria to eat.

Jiang Mingzhen and He Yu stood at a distance of one arm, and neither of them spoke.

In fact, there is a lot to say, but her mouth seemed to be sewn with thread. Jiang Mingzhen sighed deeply, but still couldn't open her mouth.

Finally, it was He Yu who spoke first.

"Put on shoes," he said.

She glanced at the concrete floor to her side, and he took off his shoes and put them there.

Jiang Mingzhen didn't move, and He Yu thought she was a young lady, and didn't want to wear it.

Kneeling down, he grabbed her feet, moved up and put his slippers underneath. Jiang Mingzhen's center of gravity was tilted, and he almost fell over.

On the other foot, he intends to do the same.

? "Wait," she hurriedly said: "I will wear it myself!"

He Yu let go of her ankle.

"Your clothes," he said in one go: "I didn't pull it back."

Jiang Mingzhen turned to look behind her, really.

——Why did he look so carefully!

"Yes, I want you to take care of it." She could have put on a fierce look to ease the embarrassment, if she didn't stutter.

He Yu turned his head and didn't look at Jiang Mingzhen again.

After doing these two things, he regained his silence.

Jiang Mingzhen nuanced her mouth and looked down at her feet.

He Yu's blue slippers are just right for her.

Where are his feet? Are you afraid of being hot?

"Hey," she whispered, "I already know about you."

Unexpectedly, He Yu nodded at her.

"Yes, I am leaving soon."

"Huh?" Jiang Mingzhen's eyes widened, and it was the first time he heard: "Are you going?"