Chapter 36: The season you wait

At one o'clock in the morning, Jiang Xiaozhen finally had a warm meal.

With her hair tied casually and her dirty face, she held up the bowl, grabbed the chopsticks, and devoured it.

He Yu took a piece of paper and handed it to her.

Jiang Xiaozhen didn't answer, and didn't understand his intention.

So he sat closer to her, took off her glasses and wiped her face.

He wiped away tears, nose, dust and the like, and he didn't think she was dirty.

The chin was supported by He Yu's hand, Jiang Xiaozhen continued to chew in her mouth, her expression dumbfounded.

Speaking of her story, she didn't have much emotional ups and downs. However, when He Yu silently listened to all her thoughts, their relationship became obviously different.

In front of him, Jiang Xiaozhen let herself be embarrassed and let her own six gods.

After finishing the meal and packing her mother's share, Jiang Xiaozhen carried the plastic bag in one hand and actively went to He Yu's hand with the other.

But not to lead him.

She clenched her hand into a fist, and pressed the back of her hand to his palm, hoping to be held by him.

Jiang Xiaozhen from He Yuqian.

"May I ask you a question?" She looked up at him.

He responded without thinking.

"I will take the exam at the end of the next period. After the results come out, I will soon have to pay the tuition for the next semester..."

Jiang Xiaozhen stood at the crossroads of choice, and she handed the steering wheel of her life into He Yu's hands.

"Do you think I am going to school next week?"

She asked carefully, and He Yu answered the question carefully in the same way.

He pondered for a while and replied.

"I think, yes."

This is different from what Jiang Xiaozhen imagined.

"I thought you would sympathize with me after hearing my story. You seem to be deeply moved."

He Yu pursed his lips.

"I feel more guilty than sympathy, because I misunderstood you a lot before."

He said: "What I have said to you too much is based on my own speculation. I am sorry, Jiang Xiaozhen."

Under the night light, He Yu's side face was surrounded by a warm soft light.

His eyelashes are drooping, quiet and beautiful.

Contrary to the adjectives he used to describe her, Jiang Xiaozhen thought: This person is really beautiful, no matter in mind or appearance.

"You are better than I thought..." After a pause, he seriously gave his opinion: "So Jiang Xiaozhen, you should continue to school."

"Awesome?"

Repeating the words in his words, she seemed to hear a joke: "How is it possible?"

"I am hated by people, have no friends, and are ugly and fat. Others find me disgusting, and I also find myself disgusting. What's so great about me like this?"

He Yu firmly held Jiang Xiaozhen's hand.

There was a strange power in him that magically calmed her down.