Chapter 7: Come to play with toys

News from Jiang Family: Jiang Mingzhen no longer snatches He Yu things.

At dinner time, Jiang Yuan ran into a conversation between the two children.

He Yu asked: "My mother said that I can have dinner, I'm going to eat it, are you going?"

"Go!" Jiang Mingzhen replied simply.

Although it was the same as the previous model, He Yu was eating and Jiang Mingzhen chased him to eat with him, but the atmosphere at the table was not like this before.

"Auntie Fan, today's shrimp is delicious!"

Jiang Mingzhen, who was being fed, hadn't eaten so slowly for a long time, and Aunt Fan was worried that today's food was unpalatable. Hearing what she said, she quickly brought the braised shrimp on the table closer to the lady.

Jiang Mingzhen took the bowl of braised shrimp in oil with both hands and put it in front of He Yu's rice bowl.

The adults had only seen her stealing things, but had never seen her letting things happen. Suddenly seeing this scene they wondered if she was doing some pranks.

He Yu was not used to the hospitality of the eldest lady. She obviously gave him the shrimp, but he dared not move his chopsticks.

"Why don't you eat vegetables?" Jiang Mingzhen was puzzled.

With his head buried low, He Yusheng was afraid that he would accidentally glance at the shrimp when he was picking up vegetables, and was angrily scolded: "Live taro, how dare you grab my shrimp"!

So he only eats the rice in his bowl.

Aunt Fan peeled another shrimp in a blink of an eye, and when it was fed into Miss Jiang's mouth, she took the spoon first.

"Shrimp is delicious." The spoon stretched into He Yu's bowl, and the shrimp was thrown in.

The shrimp in his rice bowl has been "contaminated", Jiang Mingzhen is absolutely impossible to touch again.

So He Yu bit his scalp and pulled the shrimp into his mouth with the rice.

"Well, it's delicious." He swallowed after eating, and smiled carefully at her.

"Right!" Jiang Mingzhen looked proud, as if she made the shrimp.

Xu Meiyin heard her daughter say that her relationship with He Yu has improved, but she was surprised to see it with her own eyes.

For breakfast the next day, Jiang Mingzhen's strange state continued.

She said to Aunt Fan: "I don't want you to feed, I can come by myself".

Then, she opened her right hand, held the spoon, and began to eat in a posture similar to shoveling.

"Ms. Zhen, it's not like holding a spoon." Aunt Fan cried and wanted to come forward and teach her.

Jiang Mingzhen glanced at He Yu.

Perceiving her gaze, he stopped eating and let her see how he took the spoon.

Jiang Mingzhen followed him and held the rice spoon again.

"Oh my god, our Xiaozhen has grown up recently, she's super cute and cute!"

Jiang Yuan and Xu Meiyin were moved to tears. In order to reward their "sensible" daughter, they spent huge sums of money to buy her a lot of new toys.

The little princess Mingzhen held her hands and stood outside her luxurious toy room, and stopped He Yu who was passing by.

"Hey!"

Never change for ten thousand years, the tone of being superior.

He Yu is used to Jiang Mingzhen talking to him, so he doesn't have to look at him directly. But he stopped and listened to what she was going to tell him.