Chapter 34: Favorite daughter

At eleven thirty, Jiang Xiaozhen finally appeared.

She walked alone under the street lamp, carrying a small black plastic bag in her hand, with long hair scattered, and a tired expression.

Standing at the door of "Rongmei Furniture", He Yu saw a figure from a distance, but did not recognize her at first glance.

It was the first time he had seen Jiang Xiaozhen, a teenage girl, not wearing a princess dress and no hairpin on her head. To be honest, she is more pleasing to the eye than her usual image.

Ordinary and normal, ugly and fat black; better than ostentatious, unknowingly colorful.

He Yu waited for her to come over, and had a whole bunch of things to ask her: Where have you been? Why not wear a princess dress? What's in your hand? Have you been injured in the debt before? What happened to the broken leg?

When Jiang Xiaozhen really stood still in front of him, He Yu opened his mouth and only asked one question.

"Are you okay, Jiang Xiaozhen?"

She nodded and gave him a sloppy smile.

"Suddenly came to me, what are you doing?"

"It's nothing......"

He doesn't know where to start.

"It's good to see that you are safe. You can call your mother. She is looking for you everywhere."

Suddenly, Jiang Xiaozhen guessed why He Yu was here.

She saw a touch of sympathy in his sight.

Jiang Xiaozhen used the landline of the furniture store to dial her mother's number, and the two had a brief conversation.

He Yu looked at Jiang Xiaozhen from a distance.

She held the microphone, while talking, while biting her lips anxiously.

"It's me, I'm home, and He Yu is here too."

"Go ahead, what's the matter?"

"...Did you borrow money from their house?"

"You come back, come back and I will tell you."

Hanging up, Jiang Xiaozhen walked to He Yu.

She crossed her hands, the expression between her eyebrows was indifferent, and she had a clear attitude to draw a line from him.

"When my mother comes back, you take the money."

He Yu stared at Jiang Xiaozhen's torn lips and shook his head firmly.

"No, you want to study, you want to live. This money is borrowed from you, let's get through the current difficulties first."

She snorted and said amusedly: "The difficulties in front of me? He Yu, do you know how much money my family owes? Do you dare to borrow money from us? Have you ever visited my house, I will show you."

While speaking, she grabbed his wrist.

He Yu threw her away: "You don't have to go to see, I just came out from there."

"Then why do you want to borrow? I borrowed so much?" Jiang Xiaozhen didn't understand.

"You sympathize with me? My mother told you about us?"

She pressed harder and harder, drawing surprisingly accurate conclusions based on her own speculation.

"My mom is crying? I beg you crying? It's hard for you to refuse? My mom kneels with you?"