Chapter 37: No longer a princess

The conversation about the transfer lasted for a week.

As Jiang Xiaozhen expected, her parents did not agree to her going to a public school.

With the help of He Yu, the moment she said that she wanted to transfer, she was overwhelmed by her parents' self-blame.

What you can see is the mother who wiped her tears; father kept calling, he boasted about the money, and he tried to find a way.

It is not directly visible, but comes from material compensation.

The big fish and meat bought with the borrowed money were only eaten by her; the new skirts bought with the borrowed money were issued with new cards; they carefully asked her what gifts the current students like.

Jiang Xiaozhen's eyes were dark.

Unable to convey the appeal; the wound in my heart that was trying to heal but was cut, recurring.

The next week is the final exam, and it won't work if you don't go to school again—everyone knows, including Jiang Xiaozhen.

The family did everything they could to treat her well and coax her to persuade her.

Silence is the wall she erected to counterattack. In the soft and hard bubbles, the wall is built higher and higher.

Jiang Xiaozhen does not eat the things her mother bought, does not wear the princess dress in the closet, and does not answer her father's phone calls. Facing her mother's cry, she closed her eyes, covered her ears, and sealed herself.

At the end of the week, Xu Meiyin took out the two forms from Jiang Xiaozhen's schoolbag.

She sat next to her silent daughter and called Jiang Yuan in the distance.

"Xiaozhen definitely wants to go to this school. She has an application form for class transfer and an application form for student union officials in her schoolbag. If the debt collector took our money, she is still going to school well."

Jiang Xiaozhen bit her finger, chewing on the outermost skin.

"Yes," Jiang Yuan echoed: "We have borrowed money, Xiaozhen can continue to study. Don't listen to what He Yu said, transfer to public schools. If a public school is really good, why doesn't he go to study? ?"

She could taste the **** smell in her mouth, and her fingers were numb and painful. She knew that even the closest family members could not say something, because once it was spoken, it was a permanent wound.

But it was too hard.

Jiang Xiaozhen couldn't bear it anymore.

The throat was dry and she hadn't spoken for a long time. When I uttered my voice, my voice was dumb and the tone was broken.

She asked her parents: "Do you know what I want?"

Xu Meiyin looked at her, and the other end of the phone fell into silence.

"You don't know," Jiang Xiaozhen said, "because for a long time, you only gave me what you think is good. You never asked me what I want."

"Do I want to go to this school, or do you want me to go to this school?"

"Do I want to wear a princess dress, or do you want me to wear a princess dress?"

"Do I want to eat the good things that we can't afford, or do you want me to eat?"

"I said that I wanted to transfer school. You misunderstood that I was worried that my family had no money. I said that I didn't need to buy more skirts. You misunderstood me that I was saving money for the family and giving up my favorite things. I said I don't want to eat those things. I deliberately starved myself for fear that you would spend money."