Chapter 38: Do you envy me

He Yu asked Jiang Xiaozhen to have Mala Tang, and Jiang Xiaozhen asked He Yu to drink.

After she had chosen first, he went over and ordered the same tea as hers.

When paying the money, the owner of the small shop reminded them: "This drink is doing an event now. If you open the lid and say "one more bottle" later, you can come over and redeem it."

Jiang Xiaozhen nodded, not paying too much attention.

She grew up drinking countless drinks and never won a prize once.

When he arrived at the stall selling Mala Tang, Jiang Xiaozhen chose a large bowl and put her favorite food in her bowl.

Seeing He Yu standing still behind her, she wondered: "Don't you want to eat?"

"food."

He Yu gave a light cough, "I want to see what you get."

Jiang Xiaozhen showed him his bowl. He avoided the ones she chose and took completely different ones.

"..."

In that case, what's the use of her choice? Think of her as the wrong answer? Jiang Xiaozhen pushed him angrily.

He Yu was pushed inexplicably by her: "Jiang Xiaozhen, why do you love me so much?"

What he said was ambiguous. Hearing the words, the aunt who sold Mala Tang looked up, looked at He Yu, and then at Jiang Xiaozhen. Then, she stood by He Yu's side without hesitation, looking at Jiang Xiaozhen's eyes, as if looking at a pig that was arching cabbage.

She was embarrassed by the aunt's look, put her Mala Tang into He Yu's hand, and went to sit down at the stall.

When He Yu calculated the money for the two Mala Tang, the aunt asked him specifically.

"Is that big guy bullying you?"

"No no," he quickly denied: "She is my friend, we are joking."

The aunt frowned and expressed suspicion: "Then you want to pay for her spicy money?"

"I voluntarily invited her."

The table and the stall were not far apart, and the appearance of He Yu's desperate explanation fell in Jiang Xiaozhen's eyes, and her heart was even more panicked.

At this time, Jiang Xiaozhen thought: It would be great if I was thin and beautiful. Walking next to the good-looking He Yu, others can see that we are friends of the "all the way".

Unscrew the drink he just bought, Jiang Xiaozhen took a sip.

Thinking of the store owner's words, she glanced at the bottle cap.

"Are there any winners?"

He Yu came over and sat down beside her.

"No," Jiang Xiaozhen raised the bottle cap to show him: "Thank you for your patronage."

Laughing and making noise as before is their normal way of getting along.

Jiang Xiaozhen became calm, but they became embarrassed.

One was playing with bottle caps, while the other was watching the Mala Tang that was just cooked.

They suddenly turned their heads and looked at each other at the same time.

"Are you in the new school?"

"How are your exhibition preparations?"

Obviously, when they were silent just now, both of them were thinking about topics in their heads...