Chapter 5: It's all Xiaozhen

He Yu came to Jiang's house for a week, and one sentence has become the mantra of Jiang Mingzhen's parents.

"Xiaozhen, if you don't eat it, we will give it to He Yu."

This sentence can be transformed into other similar scenarios.

"Xiaozhen, if you don't take a bath, Aunt Fan will give He Yu a bath first."

"Xiaozhen, if you don't pack your toys, all your toys will be given to He Yu."

"Xiaozhen, if you are not obedient, Mom and Dad will go to love He Yu, He Yu is much better than you."

Sometimes they just talk casually, trying to see if it works, but don't want this trick to try and find Jiang Mingzhen.

As long as he can't go with He Yu, Jiang Mingzhen will have endless energy. Every time she grabbed something from him, she was so excited that she was beaten with blood.

All the adults were pleased with her "conscious" state. Only He Yu felt uncomfortable.

He was robbed of eating half of his food, his toys half of his playing, and even if he stayed in a small corner of the yard to bask in the sun, Jiang Mingzhen might spot him and order him to remove it.

If he doesn't go to the yard, he stays in the room honestly, and still can't get rid of Jiang Mingzhen.

The adults will come to the room to find him, and drag him to Jiang Mingzhen to "set an example."

Sometimes he will get an expensive little cake, a bowl of nourishing soup that has been boiled for several hours, sometimes he is dragged into the bathroom without thinking, and the girl's toy is stuffed into his arms by the adult... He Yu was puzzled at first, seeing the delicious food for him, hesitated whether he could eat it; they asked him to do some strange things, and he wondered whether to cooperate.

After observing for a period of time, he came to the conclusion: you cannot eat, you must cooperate.

The delicious food is reserved for Jiang Mingzhen, and Jiang Mingzhen should do things, and she doesn't really want to give it to him.

Go around in a circle around him, and everything that belongs to her returns to her hands. In it, he needs to cooperate with the adults and perform a role of a good boy who never refuses to come, and still doesn't cry when things are stolen.

Everyone agrees that He Yu is a good boy, and he is indeed.

He is more sensible and calmer than Jiang Mingzhen. He is the son of a nanny from the country. His well-being is a natural thing, and no one will feel strange.

When Jiang Mingzhen was constantly irritating, he was also a five-year-old kid who was helping his mother with work.

He Yu got up early and went to the vegetable market to buy vegetables with Aunt Fan. After Aunt Fan made the vegetables, the child followed his mother's instructions and carried the kitchen garbage bag to the outside. At this time, the eldest Jiang family who just woke up, sat in a chair with her mouth wide open and needed someone to feed her.

When Aunt Fan was cleaning up, He Yu took a small piece of rag to help clean the table. Jiang Mingzhen is responsible for messing up the house and dirtying the table.

They are not the same.

The young He Yu still couldn't understand the origin of this difference.

He only felt that the longer he lived here, the more he hated Jiang Mingzhen.

Everything she does is annoying...

Jiang Yuan brought back fresh big crabs from the restaurant, and the crab legs fell off when they were steaming. Aunt Fan put it away and took it to the room, and quietly let He Yu eat it. He had never eaten such a good crab of this size before. The crab meat was eaten cleanly, and he would not throw it until he licked the shell until it tasted bad. As for Jiang Mingzhen, she saw the crab yelling, "Eating crab again, why do you eat this every day?" Aunt Fan broke her lips and she didn't want to taste it.