Chapter 27: I was bullied

Jiang Xiaozhen's health committee was not replaced.

After school every day, the head teacher personally came to the class, according to the name on the roster, let the students who had escaped stay for hygiene.

The on-duty students who were unwilling to be punished were mopping the floor, while screaming at Jiang Xiaozhen's back: "Ugly monsters, dead pigs, complaints."

Jiang Xiaozhen suddenly turned around to face them.

"You can speak ill of me a little more quietly, don't let me hear you."

She crossed her hands and said condescendingly.

"I believe you already know that I will file a complaint with the teacher. You scold me and want to trouble me. I will report everything to the teacher."

The classmate was irritated by her words, he swung the mop, threw it forward, and yelled: "Will you **** file a lawsuit and think you can't afford it?"

The mop slammed straight in the direction Jiang Xiaozhen was standing, and she kicked it back quickly with eyesight and hands to prevent it from getting dirty on her skirt.

"Yeah, I'm amazing."

The mop slammed to the ground, and all the stinky splashing water fell on the opposite side.

"You insult me, and you don't allow me to sue, and you want me to be next to you for nothing."

Jiang Xiaozhen smiled, chewed up the words in her mouth, and sang on the ground: "You want to be beautiful."

After she said that, she turned around and left without giving them a chance to fight back.

It was this look that no one could interrupt her backbone, which made Jiang Xiaozhen keep making enemies.

She was too young, thinking that as long as she was strong enough, she wouldn't be hurt again. But when she is a person, to fight against the malicious world swarming, her being strong enough is no longer strong, it becomes a kind of ability.

People who want to fix you will never worry about no way.

Jiang Xiaozhen returned to the classroom after eating lunch alone.

The students in the class didn't know where they were. There was a set of desks and chairs lying in the center of the empty classroom.

The tables and chairs were smashed, and the broken limbs of the wood were scattered on the ground.

Her books, stationery and test papers fell all over the drawer, like internal organs pulled out of a torn belly.

On the desktop, the huge "Get out of Class 1 and 4" written in red pen is a splash of blood that cannot be stopped.

This is the murder scene of Jiang Xiaozhen.

...

studio.

"May I ask, is this the first piece of paper you scrapped?"

Leaning against the window, Zhang Shiyu took off his earphones and picked up the ball of paper discarded by He Yu.

He Yu did not answer him.

"I want to wait for you to finish the draft and have lunch together, but depending on your progress, when the draft is finished, the cafeteria is closed."

"I told you earlier, go eat it yourself." He Yu focused on the drawing board.

Zhang Shiyu didn't, and provoke him with a grin: "Good brother, tell me if you have something in your heart. If you don't say this, how uncomfortable it is to hold yourself?"