Chapter 19: Two-year repeater

Jiang Mingzhen was almost beaten!

He Yu and his classmates came out of the cafeteria.

The boy's anger was not quenched: "If you didn't drag me away, I would have to fly that ugly girl."

He Yu laughed out loud when she remembered the confident sentence just now.

——The magical Jiang Mingzhen has been annoying for more than ten years.

"Aren't you nauseous, can you still laugh? What does she look like without counting? She's still a beautiful girl, and she dares to provoke you. I almost vomited all my food."

"You are too ridiculous," He Yuyun said calmly with a smile, "I stared at her for too long, it's impolite for me."

The classmate persuaded him: "Wow, you really have a good temper."

"Go to paint?" He Yu turned off the subject.

"Go ahead."

The parties didn't care, and he had nothing to say.

"He Yu, when will your art exhibition be held?"

"In preparation, not so fast."

...

The first sight a few years later just passed.

Although Jiang Mingzhen did not remember herself, He Yu still cared a little.

Regardless of whether they were childhood playmates, it is enough to make people curious that her personality can still survive in society.

On the second day of the encounter in the cafeteria, He Yu got the school's transfer student list from the student union and wanted to find out which class Jiang Mingzhen was in. He has served as the head of the Arts Department of the Student Union since the second year of high school. He has had contact with every class in the school. If Jiang Mingzhen hadn't transferred to another school, he would have run into her sooner.

The strange thing is that she is not on the list.

Therefore, He Yu began to pay attention to people in his own grade. After a period of time, he did not meet Jiang Mingzhen.

However, with such an eye-catching dress and appearance, it is impossible for her to hide herself on campus.

At the flag-raising ceremony a few weeks later, the principal announced the best hygiene on campus and the class with the "civilized class" pennant. The health committee members of those classes took the stage to receive the awards as representatives.

He Yu heard classmates whispering around.

"Hey, look at the stage, a new member of the campus ghost story."

"Which one?"

"His nickname is Sadako."

"Puff, it's ugly. You are well informed, you know all the news about the freshman year."

"My sister is in their class, that one is really amazing."

"Our school does not stipulate to wear school uniform, but she is too exaggerated to wear a princess dress to class, right?"

He Yu, who was originally wandering, looked towards the flag-raising stand because of the keywords they mentioned.

Princess dress......

It really was Jiang Mingzhen.

Even if she was standing in the last row of the class, He Yu found her at the first sight.

Pink princess dress with a denim jacket. The skirt was stretched wide by the flesh on her body, and two pillar-shaped thick white legs were exposed under the skirt, and a pair of tight leather shoes were on her feet.