Chapter 51: Don't wait

I saw He Yu's name again. It was on the list of the senior graduation party.

When Jiang Xiaozhen passed the bulletin board at the school gate, she happened to see the leaflet.

The party was held in the school auditorium, and He Yu was the participant.

The artistic font of the propaganda language reads: "Farewell to the campus and move towards the future".

Jiang Xiaozhen stared at the line, and suddenly felt in a daze: He graduated.

After graduation, which city will He Yu go to? What job do you do?

Before they fell out, they always felt that it was still far from that day, and they had never discussed it...

Taking a deep breath, Jiang Xiaozhen thought again: But, like He Yu, you can live well anywhere.

The day before the graduation party, the roommates discussed their desire to go to the senior party for the night chat before the lights were turned off.

"Can we go? Only graduates can participate, right?"

Another roommate replied: "There are so many places in the auditorium. If we sit behind and watch, who will pay attention to us."

Yes, it won't be noticed either. Do you want to go? Jiang Xiaozhen asked herself.

The next day, she had class and work, was busy, and was fulfilling enough to finish the day...

but.

After losing weight for so long and spending so much effort to become beautiful, He Yu never saw it.

Jiang Xiaozhen decided to ask her students for leave for the tutoring class tomorrow night.

All day long, Jiang Xiaozhen tried her best to dress herself up.

After taking a bath, I put on makeup for three hours and curled my hair. In exchange, I chose the most beautiful dress and sprayed perfume. I also put my thoughts on such small accessories as earrings and necklaces.

Finally, at the girl in the mirror, she smiled satisfied.

Branches on the moon.

When Jiang Xiaozhen finally stepped out of the dormitory, she happened to ran into the roommates who had returned.

From their mouths, she knew that the graduation party was over.

"Are all the people in the auditorium gone?" Jiang Xiaozhen asked in a low voice.

The roommate didn't notice the frustrated look on her face, and said bluntly: "Yes, let's go."

Jiang Xiaozhen nodded in a daze.

"Huh?" They stared at Jiang Xiaozhen's dress and praised one after another: "Why are you so good-looking today? Where are you going to play?"

Flutteringly, the word "good-looking" was like a switch that brought back the listless Jiang Xiaozhen.

"I..." She stroked her hair, raised her head, and said to them: "I'm going to meet someone."

After speaking, she ran downstairs to the dormitory without waiting for them to ask more.

All the way, she ran through small bushes, through small shops, through the playground, and toward the auditorium in thin high heels.

With the night wind passing by, Jiang Xiaozhen ran toward the only destination in her heart, praying that he could wait for her.

Obviously, ran to him.

If he didn't know, what would Jiang Xiaozhen do if he had no chance to know.

Fortunately.