Chapter 4: The beginning of suffering

The boy was stunned by her yelling.

With his arms akimbo, Jiang Mingzhen slammed his shoulders and left aggressively.

After she left, all the children gathered around and showed interest in the new boy. They had long seen Jiang Mingzhen not pleasing to their eyes, and now someone finally stepped up and vented a bad breath for them.

"You are amazing."

The expressions on their faces are quite excited.

"Where do you come from?"

"You speak differently from us, it's so funny."

The boys don't know what they are happy about. He turned his head to look outside the crowd, Jiang Mingzhen straightened the back of his shoulders and bit her lower lip firmly.

"Where are you going?"

As soon as he moved a step, the children stopped him.

"Leave her alone! We don't like playing with her!"

"Jiang Mingzhen is not here, we will re-match the black and white, come to play the new house bar."

They quickly entered the next round of games.

"Black, white, match!"

When Jiang Mingzhen returned to her room, she just heard the children in the backyard squatting loudly.

Sure enough, as before, when she was not there, the others had fun.

Opening the window, she picked up the pillow doll bear beside the bed and threw it down from the second floor.

The most annoying "live taro" was thrown on the back of her head.

A child screamed and was startled by the airborne behemoth.

"Jiang Mingzhen threw it!" Everyone saw it.

Jiang Mingzhen made a face at them.

She saw the boy holding his head in pain, and before she met him, she slammed the window.

Jiang Mingzhen's actions aroused public outrage. The children ran into the house and found Xu Meiyin who was cooking in the kitchen to complain.

"Auntie Auntie! Jiang Mingzhen hit someone!"

The little country boy is holding a teddy bear with evidence and is surrounded by them.

Aunt Fan stopped her work and frowned.

"He Yu, what's the matter?"

Without waiting for the boy to speak, the children talked about the cause and effect.

After listening to them, Xu Meiyin chuckled, and didn't take the little boy's panic "Mom has a ghost" at all, but Aunt Fan's face changed.

"How can you say this to Miss Jane?"

The boy dared not respond to his mother and buried his head low.

"Jiang Mingzhen hit him with his shoulder! Scolded him! And threw him something!" The other children stood up to help him.

Among all the voices supporting him, the boy said nothing.

Holding the bear, he squeezed the crowd to the second floor.

Jiang Mingzhen's door was open.

She was facing the mirror and pinched a hairpin on her head.

Little butterflies, big red flowers, golden crowns...All the beautiful hairpins in the dressing box that she is proud of, Jiang Mingzhen pressed them one by one to her head.