Chapter 30: Then change it

Whether it's the one who's carrying the person or the one who's being carried, they all feel... very awkward.

During the lunch break and school, Jiang Xiaozhen had been behind He Yu for a long time, but there was no communication between them during those times.

However, at this moment, there are only them, walking on the dark campus, it seems a bit strange not to say anything.

The night breeze is chilly.

Jiang Xiaozhen was cold, He Yu was very hot.

He carried her on his back, all the way down the stairs, and out of the first-year high school building, so hard that his entire back was sweaty.

Jiang Xiaozhen, who clung to his back, felt very embarrassed: "Am I heavier than you?"

"I am taller than you," He Yu finished speaking, paused for a while, and asked: "How heavy are you?"

Jiang Xiaozhen was silent.

The two walked a short distance in silence.

The atmosphere is awkward, it would be better to talk about it and relax.

Jiang Xiaozhen licked her lips.

"Why would you think of coming to me?"

"Why are you following me every day?"

Without tacit understanding, they actually spoke at the same time.

With a dry cough, she said: "I'm a little bit faster, you can answer first."

"Because, you follow me every day, so if I didn't see you today, I will come and look for it." He Yu replied lightly and sounded simply and neatly.

"Okay," Jiang Xiaozhen also answered his question: "Last time you said that you couldn't look at me like this... Then, I don't have any friends at school, so just try and follow you."

He Yu nodded: "Oh."

"..."

"..."

The "last time" Jiang Xiaozhen said, their conversation was not pleasant.

He Yu was aggressive, and Jiang Xiaozhen cried loudly.

Now they have jumped out of the emotions at the time, but they are awkward to mention it.

Regarding the taboo, the two unexpectedly agreed.

For example, Jiang Xiaozhen didn't mock He Yu: "Seeing that I wasn't following you, shouldn't you breathe a sigh of relief and leave happily? Why do you come to the school building to look for it so late?"

For another example, He Yu didn't mock Jiang Xiaozhen: "What is the phrase'I can't look at you like this'? Can you become a follower and pester me every day? Have you asked for my permission? ?"

In short, the topic is dead again.

On the campus that looked like a ghost story, He Yu was carrying Jiang Xiaozhen on his back, moving slowly.

Jiang Xiaozhen kept thinking about what he could say.

--You eat dinner yet?

Uh, he appeared here, he must have not eaten.

——Are you tired from walking?

He said that she was tired, and she couldn't go by herself, and asked what to do.

what! Jiang Xiaozhen thought about it.

"You are looking for me one day, what do you want to ask me?"

He Yu was confused: "What day?"