Chapter 35: unknown to others

Jiang Xiaozhen was pulled away from her mother by He Yu.

He asked her to go out with him to buy dinner.

He told Xu Meiyin that he would help persuade Jiang Xiaozhen.

He Yu's actions were not the same. He pulled Jiang Xiaozhen away crudely and eagerly, as if Xu Meiyin was in great danger.

The tears on Jiang Xiaozhen's face were still wet. When they walked out of the community, she was still sucking in breaths.

Passers-by looked sideways, and He Yu silently blocked her.

His mind was confused, for the scene he saw just now, for Jiang Xiaozhen who didn't know how to comfort him.

Jiang Yuan and Xu Meiyin in He Yu's childhood memories were too good parents to fault. After reuniting with Jiang Xiaozhen, he also thought so. Even after more than ten years of time passed, and even after the storm, they still spoiled their daughter as before...Until He Yu saw it with his own eyes, Xu Meiyin slapped herself heavily.

Obviously, something has changed in quality and is no longer the same.

"Let's go, you don't need your intervention in my family's affairs." She stopped behind him.

He Yu turned around and found that he had been pulling Jiang Xiaozhen's wrist.

He let go of her.

Wiping away the tears, Jiang Xiaozhen immediately turned around and wanted to go back.

He Yu had to catch up and grabbed her hand again.

"Will it be better if I get the money back?"

Jiang Xiaozhen's back paused.

She didn't shake him off, turned around, and smiled at He Yu.

"No, I said nonsense before. Thank you for the money you borrowed. I will study hard." Relaxed and bright, with a very "Jiang Xiaozhen" smile and a very "Jiang Xiaozhen" tone.

He Yu suddenly trembled in his heart.

Such a very normal Jiang Xiaozhen made him feel very strange.

Does he understand her?

Maybe not.

How can I help her?

"Jiang Xiaozhen..."

He Yu frowned.

"Can you tell me your story?"

He looked at her, facing incurable diseases like a doctor. Like a student facing a difficult arithmetic.

No one has ever asked Jiang Xiaozhen this question.

He Yu grabbed her hand and looked like he would not give up unless he got the answer, asking for trouble to come.

"There is nothing worth listening to," she said.

"If you are willing to say, I am here, I want to listen."

His hand changed from grasping to grasping, clasping her fingers tightly.

"Jiang Xiaozhen, I am your friend."

He Yu didn't know, just his words had already helped Jiang Xiaozhen a lot.

She helped people wash their heads all night, and her hands were cold.

She lost her way, the huge world had nowhere to go, and the pain in her heart was no one to tell.

Those warm hands held her at such a moment, holding her no longer to fall to a darker and colder place.