Chapter 17: Dried Sweet Potatoes

After washing the dishes, grandma led Niuniu back to grandpa's room.

The satiated grandfather half closed his eyes, lying on the bed, the warm sun in the afternoon made people sleepy.

Grandma wiped his mouth with the wet handkerchief.

"Listen to the story." Grandpa mumbled in a daze.

Grandma looked at him and his little granddaughter amusedly.

The grandfather and grandson are just like story fans.

Niuniu consciously went to her room, took her quilt and pillow, and spread it on the bed.

Grandpa sleeps on one side, Niuniu sleeps on one side, and grandma lies in the middle.

"Grandma, when I wake up in the afternoon, I also want to buy dried sweet potatoes with you."

"Okay," Grandma gently shook the pu fan and helped the little granddaughter fan the wind: "I think, where is our story?"

"Speaking of Jiang Mingzhen being six years old, He Yu is going back to the country. Before he went back, Jiang Mingzhen was hated by him and was smashed by bird droppings. She said to He Yu,'Live taro, you will definitely regret it.'" Niuniu remembered it clearly and found the last breakpoint all at once.

"Well, then Jiang Mingzhen started to figure out how to make him regret it."

"What way?" Niuniu opened her eyes and listened attentively.

"Isn't he saying that I'm ugly and bad-tempered, and will never marry me? I plan to fascinate He Yu with beauty. When he is crazy about me and I don't want to marry, I will marry someone else. He Yu cried bitterly and fell into love. Crazy, so far I missed my life."

When grandma said this, her expression was twitchy.

If the grandfather who closed her eyes didn't curl her mouth, she would always maintain this sullen state.

"Grandma, grandpa is laughing at you." Niuniu who observed this scene immediately complained.

"Laugh what you laugh," the old face was reddening, and grandma coughed lightly: "I'm very serious, okay."

"Grandpa told me just now that He Yu has no regrets." Niuniu continued to make up the knife.

Grandma squeezed grandpa's face with her hands, and grandpa squeezed with pain...

After venting her anger, she returned to tell the story.

"The plan to make He Yu regret it is quite feasible in my opinion. There are only two points."

Grandma broke her fingers, her voice was loud.

"One, in the arena of life, He Yu's cards are getting better and better."

"Two, the longer I get, the more ugly."

"Puff." Niuniu laughed first.

"Puff." Grandpa laughed the second time.

"Ah..." Grandpa's face was pinched again.

"What is He Yu's card, the better?" Niuniu raised her hand and asked if she didn't understand the analogy of gambling ghost grandma.

"Well, what should I say about this."

Grandma thought about words that she could understand.

"For example, a princess was born with good health, beauty, and family harmony. We can say that she has a good hand. At the beginning of her life, she has quite good conditions. These conditions can help her compare in the future. Realize your ideals easily and live a happy life."