Chapter 24: He is not my dad

It will start to rain from Tuesday.

Water accumulated in the back door of the school, and no students went here. Only two guards were left here on duty.

"May I ask why? Well, the door doesn't stay, we are going to the back door."

Zhang Shiyu held a pen in his mouth, his eyes turned to look at his good brother He Yu.

"I think you have been abnormal recently."

He Yu compiled the list of students who were late and did not raise his head after hearing his words: "If you have nothing to do, you can go out and help the cleaning workers to clear the sewer."

"It's even more abnormal for you to say that you are yin and yang at once. I usually make fun of you, and I never see you angry."

Lowering his voice, detective Zhang Shiyu began his interrogation.

"Is it about that fat girl?"

"Who?" He Yu looked confused.

"Don't pretend to be stupid," he elbows him: "Just the princess dress!"

"Last time I said she was an ugly girl, and you squinted her eyes. You said she was your acquaintance... so I don't know how to call her now."

"What's wrong with her?" He Yu continued to play stupid.

"I saw her on duty with you yesterday. You didn't even say hello. When she walked over, your whole person was extremely stiff, and then you took the initiative to transfer to the back door on duty today. I said, you and her Is it an acquaintance? What story is there?"

Zhang Shiyu's big face got closer and closer, and his piercing eyes seemed to be able to use mind-reading skills to see He Yu through.

He patted the book on his face and manually widened the distance between the two.

"I am an acquaintance," He Yu said lightly, "I knew it when I was a child, but I am not familiar anymore."

"Hey," Zhang Shiyu didn't believe it: "If you are unfamiliar, then you ran over to help her take out the trash that day?"

He Yu frankly said: "The students on campus who need help, I will help if I can."

"Fake!" He pierced his mask of hypocrisy: "There must be something, otherwise you saw her so unnaturally?"

He Yu sighed.

Yes, what is it.

After bidding farewell to Jiang Xiaozhen that day, he thought about what he said.

What did she say, "I thought we were friends", "Now you are still talking." When she said that, he suddenly opened his heart to her extremely, and he didn't think about anything, and said all to her.

His words are too heavy, especially the sentence "Jiang Xiaozhen, I look down on you".

It was too high, and I recalled afterwards that even He Yu himself wanted to beat Bian himself at the time.

He is not a five-year-old kid anymore. Even if he can't get along with others, he has a more tactful and more appropriate way to make it so ugly.

Zhang Shiyu was right, he was unnatural when he saw Jiang Xiaozhen.

The unnatural reason stems from his ashamed to face her, as he is ashamed to face her, who said heavy words.

"He Yu, you are distracted." Zhang Shiyu reminded aloud.

"Is there?" He Yu wiped the drops of water on his bangs.

"..."

Okay, Zhang Shiyu is 100% sure that He Yu is abnormal.