Chapter 3: Nanny's son

Aunt Fan carried large and small bags in both hands, and the boy next to her also had a big sack on his thin arm.

After opening the door, she asked the boy to put the sack down and said something with a smile.

The children all probed their heads, wanting to see the contents of the sacks clearly. Jiang Mingzhen, who was squeezed in the middle, only vaguely heard a few words of "country specialty", "peanuts", "dried sweet potatoes", "Miss loves to eat" or something.

Xu Meiyin kept saying thanks: "It's too polite to carry it all the way from the country so far."

Aunt Fan pushed the child to the front and introduced her a few words.

The boy obediently followed his mother and called, "Good morning, madam."

"Really good," Xu Meiyin bent down and touched his head: "What's your name?"

The child behind rustled around, and Jiang Mingzhen saw the boy's mouth snapped together, but couldn't hear what he was saying.

"Hey!" She yelled angrily, and pushed hard behind her: "You can squeeze me again!"

The children became honest instantly.

She asked: "What did he say his name was?"

"His name is Yu!" someone who heard it reported to her.

The person who heard more accurately imitated the accented Mandarin of the country boy and said word by word: "Live taro."

Jiang Mingzhen curled her lips, her name was really ugly.

Xu Meiyin has already started chatting with the nanny about her family. I haven't seen each other for a few days, Aunt Fan's spirit is much worse, and she seems to be a few years old.

Children can't understand what the adults are talking about, so their attention is diverted. Some people suggest playing house wine.

"Jiang Mingzhen, do you want to play?"

"Oh," the person afraid of being scolded quickly made a silent gesture to him: "You don't call her now."

Jiang Mingzhen is listening attentively.

Aunt Fan answered Xu Meiyin's words and suddenly noticed something was missing in the room.

"Is Miss Jane away today?"

"I'm here."

Xu Meiyin turned her head and met Jiang Mingzhen who had half an eye in the backyard.

"What are you doing there?" She waved at her: "Come here, Aunt Fan is back, and her little brother, haven't you been looking forward to them these days?"

The boy followed Xu Meiyin's sight and looked in the direction of the backyard.

Jiang Mingzhen slipped away like oil on the soles of her feet.

Xu Meiyin laughed out loud.

"This child is not afraid of every day, but he didn't expect to be shy when seeing strangers."

Aunt Fan already knows Jiang Mingzhen's character very well.

"It's okay, let Miss Jane and their friends play in the backyard."

Xu Meiyin nodded.

"Let's come in. Your room is the same as before, and I have prepared a new room for the child."

"Ms. I don't need it, it will be fine if he lives with me."

They talked and went inside.

The new boy followed his mother every step of the way.