Chapter 32: Grandpa's name

At the New Year's Eve dinner, grandpa wore a woolen hat knitted by grandma.

Grandpa's expression is as serious as ever, his hat is not.

The woolen hat is gray-blue, just the size of his head. It covers the entire head from the eyebrows, and the fluffy ball of the same color falls on the back of its head.

Grandma was pleasantly surprised to pull out the hat from the depths of the closet, grabbed the little fur ball, and decided it was it.

"Look, what I found." She showed her woolen cap from behind and shook it in front of her grandpa.

"The hat you knitted many years ago." He recognized it all at once.

"Yes," Grandma put a soft cloth on her cheek and rubbed it comfortably: "I miss it."

Touching the clean and smooth new hairstyle like grandpa's marinated egg, she put her hat on his head and quickly kissed him on the forehead.

The cute hat doesn't match grandpa's dry face, but it suits this joyous holiday.

Grandma is free in a while, so she's going to play with the little hairy ball of the hat.

Give grandpa a bite of rice, and while he is chewing, she stretched out her hand bashfully.

Pinch pinch.

"Jiang Mingzhen!" Reminding her eyes repeatedly was invalid, and grandpa began to shout grandma's name again.

"I squeezed the hat I knit, what's the problem for you?" Grandma looked stubborn and irrational.

He reminded her: "But it's on my head now."

"You, you..." She put down her job, akimbo her hips imposingly: "You're still my husband, I can pinch you if I want to."

As soon as the words fell, grandpa's face was pinched severely.

"Jiang Mingzhen," he was embarrassed: "You dare to move me again?"

"Why don't I dare! I move to show you, huh..."

"Jiang Mingzhen!"

The relatives who hadn't seen for a long time gathered together. They couldn't help but peek at the quarrel of grandma, then looked at each other and smiled knowingly.

The older generation shook their heads and sighed, "These two people have been the same for decades."

"Isn't it, old people are not like old people, and patients are not like patients." What they said was full of envy in the jokes of the old couple.

Niuniu's father asked his wife curiously: "Now they are quite strong in fighting. If it is inconvenient without legs and feet, you say, can our mother beat our father?"

"I can't beat it," she whispered to him: "When I was a child, I often saw my mother being picked up and spanked by my dad. My mother was always the first to be pinched, and my dad squeezed it back Praise her for being "good"."

but now......

Grandma Yaowu pulled her grandfather's ears awe-inspiringly, announcing her victory in the fight and obtaining permanent freedom to touch the ball.

The table for the New Year's Eve dinner is the most sumptuous, with everything delicious and delicious.

My grandmother is a chef, and she definitely has no choice in the dishes she made.

So adults don't understand why Xiao Zhu Niu Niu, who is their favorite food on weekdays, suddenly loses appetite today.

"Ugh."