Chapter 21: Take care of her

What is good?

The last time he was in childishness, what he said and the anger she was angry with were all wiped out by time.

Jiang Mingzhen, now named Jiang Xiaozhen, smiled very happily because of the reunion with He Yu.

Fan Xiuhui looked curiously at the small and rudimentary room behind her, Jiang Xiaozhen even consciously stepped aside to let her see more clearly.

She was calmer than Xu Meiyin. After she was seen in their room, Xu Meiyin looked slightly embarrassed, grabbed the sleeve of the left hand with her right hand, and pulled uncomfortably.

And Jiang Xiaozhen, her gaze never evaded from beginning to end.

He Yu's face was close at hand, and Jiang Xiaozhen suddenly remembered everything.

"We met in the school cafeteria before?"

His looks are so recognizable that people who have seen him can hardly forget him.

"Yes."

"Why don't you call me?"

He Yu thought: Because you can't recognize me, you have forgotten me.

But that is too hypocritical. With their childhood friendship, they will not be involved in any unforgettable things, and they will talk to this level.

So he said, "I'm not sure it is you."

Jiang Xiaozhen was slightly startled.

lie.

She remembered the way he looked at him that day.

After all, it wasn't a confused and probing look, he saw her look too straight.

Jiang Xiaozhen is the least stranger to the gaze around her, people staring at her intently, like looking at the curiosity in the window. She was acquiesced that she would not be emotional or offended, and they looked at her unscrupulously.

Before she could tell what was in his eyes, she attacked first...

Maybe Jiang Xiaozhen asked a stupid question: Even if He Yu recognizes her, he doesn't have to recognize her, right?

Stunned for half a second, she laughed again.

"Well, I am indeed much more prettier than when I was a kid. It's normal not to recognize me."

Jiang Xiaozhen returned to the gentle and delicate warmth like soap bubbles.

Seeing Fan Xiuhui, she was still very close to her.

"Aunt Fan" took a bite, Jiang Xiaozhen hung beside her, grabbed her arm and shook it around, acting like a baby with her. Forgetting his size and strength, hanging up and shaking can shake others to dislocation.

Fortunately, Fan Xiuhui doesn't mind.

With the existence of Jiang Xiaozhen, many heavy things successfully dived into the water.

The double iron gate protects her, allowing her to remain a princess in a small broken den. She didn't learn to be inferior, she didn't learn to be afraid of the tail, she didn't learn the social skills, she was as reckless and natural as a child, and reassuring.

Almost all the furniture in He Yu's new home is bought from Rongmei Furniture.

"Will we buy more help your work?" Fan Xiuhui asked Xu Meiyin.

"Some of them," she tore off their shopping tickets, smiling all over her face: "I count on my performance."

When they finish buying the furniture, it's already past dinner.