Chapter 23: Rescue the kitten

Childhood childhood is a subtle word.

When we talk about who we are with, it seems that there will be some unclear intimacy, that is, we will assume that these two people have a leg.

So Jiang Xiaozhen's original words are, I have known each other since childhood.

"Are you two childhood sweethearts?" The girls were chattering, and they were so messed up.

"No," she emphasized again: "I knew it since childhood."

"I really want to be with him, too!" Sun Qin howled, clutching his heart. She was most excited about this gossip. She had heard of He Yu before entering their high school. She didn't expect her deskmate to be so familiar with him. It was like a star chaser found a back door that could take a shortcut.

"What was He Yu's senior like when he was a child? Isn't he cute? He was so versatile when he was a child, did he paint so well? He must not be so gentle when he was a child, how did he lose his temper? Photo?"

Jiang Xiaozhen himself a little minded that Sun Qin still used the wrong words.

However, she looked around, and it seemed that no one would marry her and He Yu so imaginatively. Even the "childhood, bamboo and horse" only refers to a childhood acquaintance, which is as innocent as Shimizu.

Everyone was emotional, but Jiang Xiaozhen only had one mouth.

She sat on a chair in the shop and took a quick sip of water, like a teacher answering questions, answering questions for the girls in front of them one by one.

"When he was a child, he looked very ordinary, with a round face, nothing else special."

Jiang Xiaozhen said, recalling the face in his memory.

In fact, she prefers He Yu back then. The young He Yu had a pair of puppy eyes. He was easily scared. When she bullied him, his face became wrinkled, his mouth was flat, and his expression was aggrieved... But to them In the later stages of getting along, she stopped bullying him more and more, and in turn was often angry with him.

"Is he very good at painting now? All I know is that his previous painting won the first place in the preschool. At that time we were about five years old and six years old. The teacher said he painted well, and I was the same as me. I went to the table and we all thought he painted too ugly."

Sun Qin answered Jiang Xiaozhen's questions in turn: "That must be the gold medal of the national competition for your tastelessness, do you think it is good?"

"More than this!" They have all heard of He Yu's legend: "Someone wants to fund him to hold a solo exhibition. He has also published two albums. He Yu was interviewed in junior high school and was on TV."

Jiang Xiaozhen had no idea.

He Yu in my memory is the little boy who can play in the nanny room for an afternoon.

The one they said is like the protagonist star in the movie.

What else...

"Ah," Jiang Xiaozhen thought vaguely: "He can blow the leaves, blowing the leaves, flashing and shining."

"Puff, so cute!" The girls listened with great interest.

"He doesn't seem to have done anything badly."

Others did well, such as: he would pick up shuttlecock, help mother wash rice, clean, ride a bicycle, and secretly take her out to buy dried sweet potatoes.

Now He Yu will definitely not take her to sell dried sweet potatoes.

Jiang Xiaozhen's mind was full of the phrase "I look down on you" he said to herself just now, with a cold expression and a bad tone.