Chapter 11: Blow the leaf tide

After spending this week, He Yu thought it through.

All the contradictions in the preschool class have all found a solution.

He stopped being Jiang Mingzhen's "dog".

From now on, he and her draw a clear line.

There are many ways to confront Jiang Mingzhen, but after provoking her, she will never let it go. Not against her... but he was unwilling to accept Jiang Mingzhen's apology and went back to the past.

In the end, He Yu used his six-year-old smart head to figure out a way.

——He wants Jiang Mingzhen to hate him and take the initiative not to approach him.

So, let the story go back to the scene where his hand patted her chest.

Jiang Mingzhen lowered his head and stared at He Yu's hand in a daze. Ten seconds later, he screamed.

"what!"

She knew that this was a bad thing, and knew that it had a bad connotation. It was the "things boys can't do to girls" taught by the teacher in the health education class.

He Yu did it!

"Live taro is shameless."

Jiang Mingzhen's hands were still kept straight, and at this moment, they raised them directly, and slapped him in the left and right bows.

After beating him, she was ashamed and angry, and immediately turned and fled.

He Yu's goal was successfully achieved.

At this time, Jiang Mingzhen became the one who took the initiative to avoid He Yu.

In class on Monday, she went to school early and told the teacher that she would change to the same table. When He Yu came, his position was already occupied by a girl with a bow tie on her head.

Jiang Mingzhen and the girl folded paper together affectionately. He Yu came, and she didn't mean to talk to him at all.

Looking at the changed name tag on the table, he understood the situation on his own with great eyesight.

"Excuse me, where is your position?" He Yu asked the girl directly.

The girl pointed to him: "The third row in front, by the window."

After He Yu left, Jiang Mingzhen immediately became angry with the girl.

"Why are you talking to him?" She kicked her from below, her expression rather unhappy.

"He came to talk to me, I just answered," the girl argued aggrievedly, and wiped her dirty shoes: "This...you don't need to kick me, right?"

"If you talk to him, you are a traitor." Jiang Mingzhen raised his chin and formulated strict rules on the spot.

The girl had to respond: "Oh."

Jiang Mingzhen had a conflict with her native dog, but in one morning, all the children in the school spread it.

Last week, when everyone saw that they were no longer as inseparable as before, they felt that something had happened.

This week, Jiang Mingzhen will not sit at the same table with He Yu, and is forbidden: all those who play with her are not allowed to play with He Yu.

If Jiang Mingzhen finds out who is playing with her and talking to He Yu, then she will treat that person as a "traitor." The traitor was treated the same as He Yu, and everyone who played with Jiang Mingzhen couldn't treat the traitor.