Chapter 41: Crappy makeup

On the first day Jiang Xiaozhen came to the university, He Yu asked for leave to pick her up.

The skill of painting has already brought income to Huyu. In the past two years, he saved up money, took the driver's license and bought a car.

Seeing He Yu from the driver's seat, Jiang Xiaozhen couldn't help but exclaimed: "What have you done in the past two years?"

He Yu saw Jiang Xiaozhen and was equally exclaimed: "What did you do to your face?"

The big round face of the washbasin, the dead white with gray, a layer of pink floating on the surface of the cheeks; the eyebrows are thick, as if drawn with a brush; the black cement pastes the eyes, and the thick one One is as clear as how many can be counted.

"I'm thinking about going to college. I have to dress up and learn some makeup techniques from my mother."

Jiang Xiaozhen smiled stiffly at He Yu, blinking his eyes obviously strenuously.

"Before I got off the train, I put on makeup several times, don't you think...not good-looking?"

He Yu scratched the back of his neck and did not answer.

Jiang Xiaozhen read what he meant.

After getting in the car and driving out for a while, she turned to ask him.

"Is there any water in your car? I feel uncomfortable, so I should wipe it."

He Yu handed Jiang Xiaozhen an unopened bottle of mineral water.

Taking out the paper towel from her pocket, she moistened the paper towel with water and rubbed it directly on her face.

When the red light stopped, He Yu looked at Jiang Xiaozhen, and was startled by her face.

The makeup was rubbed, and she was like a ghost crawling out of the overturned palette.

Jiang Xiaozhen hissed in pain. She herself used too much energy to wipe her face as a table. After this severe rubbing, her face hurt fiercely.

"Is the makeup removed originally like this?" He Yu looked uncomfortable for her.

"No," Jiang Xiaozhen recalled her mother's usual practices, and said, "You must have makeup remover, makeup oil, and makeup cotton."

"Did you not bring it?"

Jiang Xiaozhen shook her head.

"Then don't wipe it, I'll take you to the mall to buy it." He Yu turned around.

Therefore, Jiang Xiaozhen, who carefully painted full makeup on the train to see He Yu, received the first gift from He Yu on the first side of the train, which was a set of makeup remover products.

When they were shopping, the cabinet sister was helping a girl with makeup.

Big eyes, tall nose, cute little cherry mouth, and every touch of color that makeup adds to the girl's face is just icing on the cake.

He Yu stared at the pretty girl, staring intently.

Behind him stood a handsome guy. The girl was shy and timid, looking in the mirror from time to time, and the voice of communicating with the cabinet sister was much louder.

Jiang Xiaozhen glanced at them. Then, she took out the products she bought at the counter and silently removed her makeup in the mirror.

Go back to the car.

Jiang Xiaozhen is still looking in the mirror constantly.

Compared to when I saw him before, she said less.