👸🏻1. Ava, meet your future husband👸🏻

~Klaus POV~

"NOOOO!!! NOOO FUCKING WAY!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU WOULD DO THIS!" The Princess yells as she throws things around the room. This girl is unique in her own little way, but if I didn't want something out of this, I wouldn't even be here. "How many times are you going to RUIN MY LIFE!?!"

"My sweet star, please. I'm only doing this to protect you and as your father and your king you will do as told!!!" He father yells back as I just stand here listening to their argument from the other room.

I know that you're wondering, what's happening? Or what are they arguing about? Well, how about I go right back to the beginning.

~Last Week Flashback, New Orleans~

I was in my art room painting after just killing two witches for trying to kill my sister, Rebekah. You would think that these lots would have learned their lesson on who run this town. "Niklaus, there's a strange man here for you?" My sister Freya says as she leans on the door.

"Well, sister. Tell that man that I'm busy and do not wish to be disturbed." I continue to paint when suddenly I hear a man's voice and plenty of feet shuffling on the floor as it echos through the room.

"Klaus Mikaelson, the original hybrid?" I raise an eyebrow and turn my head around. There were men with guns and they were all surrounded by this tall man with black hair, brown eyes, seems to be wearing a black suit, and he has a crown on his head.

"What the bloody hell is this?" I asked as I place the paint brush down and fully turn to face him. I don't usually have people coming here to speak to me unless they're begging for death, but I've never seen this man before. "Who are you and what do you want?"

"My name is Santiago Maxwell, and I'm the King of Southern Isles. I came here today to ask for your help." He steps from behind his men and I just laugh. This has got to be a joke, an actual king needs my help? Well, it's nothing new but, I thought those day were over. "What's so funny?"

I try to calm myself from laughing and I go to walk towards him but his man raise their guns and stands in front of him. "Wow, you seriously are a King...what exactly do you want my help with? You seem to have everything you want."

"I have a daughter, her name is Ava. Obviously she's a princess but, there's a lot of supernatural beings after us, well mostly my daughter. Look, my daughter knows absolutely nothing about supernaturals. I just need you to marry her to keep her safe." They rest of my siblings enters the room, due to all the noise and I just stare at the man, not knowing what to say.

He wants me to marry his daughter? He wants me, the baddest and scariest supernatural of them all, to protect his kid. "Absolutely not." I turn back to my paintings but he grabs my shoulders and force me to face him.

"You think I want you of all people to marry her? Because I don't, I just need you to keep her safe. If word spreads that she's married to the original hybrid then all of the supernaturals will fall back." As I listen to his pleads I start to think. I want absolutely nothing to do with this girl but, he's a king, and kings usually get whatever they desire.

Before I could answer, Elijah speaks up from the door. "Why are they after your daughter?" The man looks down to the floor unsure of what to say. "My brother won't do it unless you tell us what he's getting his self into."