👸🏻30. I can't wait for this to be over👸🏻

"Rock, paper, scissor, shoot." Klaus and I say simultaneously as we play the game. He's sitting on the other side of the door since he'll get stuck if he comes in. Klaus came a few minutes after Elena, he even bought Freya and Qetsiyah and her tried to break the spell together but they couldn't.

The spell is connected with the sun, so there was nothing they could've done. Freya left but, Klaus stayed to keep me company while Tessa messed with Elena. I haven't told him about what Damon tried to do to me, even thought I should. I just don't want Klaus killing every guy that tries to harm me....cause trust me, the list is long.

"Cheater!!" I shout and Nik chuckles. "That's no fair I put down my rock and you waited until I showed you, just so you could make paper!"

"I have the slightest idea what you're talking about love." He winks at me and try I to smack him but the barrier stops me. "Would you look at that." He smirks and I roll my eyes. He's so fucking adorable that it makes wanna smack him even more.

"You ain't seen nothing yet. Since I'm occupied at the moment, I need you to go ahead and kill Silas for me." Tessa says and I look back at her, she used Stefan's phone to call someone.

"Who is she talking to?" I asked Nik since I have no fucking super hearing.

"It's Damon." I roll my eyes at that name and look back at him. Nik chuckles at my reaction just stares at me. "You're adorable when you're mad."

"I'm also deadly when I'm mad." I look back at Tessa then at Klaus. "What is he saying?"

Nik Focuses on the conversation and repeats every word that Damon says. "Gladly, but he's such a control freak, he wants to off himself."

"You mean, after he destroys the Other Side? Yeah, that's not gonna happen, plus I want him dead before he has the pleasure of finding the anchor." Tessa says to Damon and I just listen.

"Yeah. I'm not following."

"Kill him. Now!" Tessa Demands but Elena speaks up.

"Damon."

"Did I mention I lured your girlfriend here to me? I used the oldest trick in the book -- jealousy of Stefan! Thought you should know." Elena walks away from Tessa but she raises her hand up and inflicts pain on Elena, who sinks to the ground, yelling in pain.

"Tessa!" Stefan shouts as he rushes to her aid and Nik and I quickly stand to our feet.

"Stop! Stop it." Elena is still yelling in pain as Damon drops his voice. I could hear that because Tessa put the phone on speaker. "I can't kill him yet. He has to do something for me first."

"Is that something more important than Elena? Because Silas put a spell on this house and bound it to the sun, which means we're trapped here until sundown, which means you have until then to kill Silas or I kill Elena." She stops the spell and I smirk. "With a face like Amara's, it might be cathartic. Bye now." She hangs up.

"Well, that was impressive." Nik says and I chuckle at him.

"Hey, can it hybrid." I walk over to Tessa and have a seat in front of her. "Show me how to do magic."

She chuckles and sits on the couch. "Magic isn't just something you can learn and master." I know that I use to be a witch, once the truth come out you'll find out everything that has been a lie. Being a witch ran through the blood of my dad's side, I don't know why he isn't a witch....but I'm sure I'll find out sooner or later.

"I know but, I'm just so intrigued to learn things." I pick up this book that contains food in it. I flip through the pages and suddenly I feel things being thrown at me. I look up and it was Klaus. "Why?"