👸🏻23. What the hell is happening👸🏻

As Tessa works I stand super close to her. We been upstairs for at least two hours. I'm surprised that no one has come looking for me. "Hovering actually slows down the process."

"Right, um sorry. "So what's your, uh, plan? Take some of my blood and shove it down Silas' throat? Kill him?" I asked as I different move away and have a seat on a nearby chair.

"You're skipping ahead. We don't stand a chance against Silas with his mental powers."

"What mental powers?"

"He can read minds, and turn into whoever he wants. Sorta like a shapeshifter." She tells me as she walks over to me. "I need some of you blood." I look at her a bit curious but, I want to have normal human blood so..I obey. I hold out my hand and she stabs it. I whence in pain and hold my hand over a cup. "Another power of his is lying."

"You took him down before, right?" I asked as she hands me a towel for my hand and I hold it there.

"You should go join the party, I'm sure that people are looking for you. I'll still be here to finish your questions." I look at her and nod before leaving the room, seems like people are having a fantastic time.

I start to head down the stairs but, it's like no one is noticing me. "Hey did you get it?" I hear Brooke ask and I look her way.

"Get what?" I asked very confused.

"The book, I told you that it was on your bed." I look at her confused as ever. She never told me that, I've been upstairs and totally forgot about that book.

"You did?"

"Yes, I think you shouldn't drink anymore. Especially after that whole stunt you did." She laughs and walks away from me. Okay that was weird, I look around the room and my eyes catch Nik, he giving me the biggest glare.

Well, I guess we know where i'm not going. I turn around and make my way over to the champagne. I then jump when I feel Klaus hand on my lower back. "I know that I already told you how stunning you look, but if you try anything like that again, you'll wish that you never came across the Mikaelsons." He kiss my cheek and walk away.

Now I'm confused as hell, I didn't do anything and he never even gave me that compliment. I grab a champagne glass and I turn around and bump into Rebekah and Elijah. They both look at me very upset, oh god. "How could you? I thought would have more respect for your self."

"What are you talking about?" The both share a look and Rebekah shakes her head in a disappointing manner. "I'm serious what did I do?"

"The fact that you went upstairs, changed into that slutty outfit then changed back into that dress, just goes to show that you are completely losing your marbles." She storms away and I look at Elijah.

"Elijah...what is happening?" He looks at me concerned.

"You don't remember?" I shake my head and he scan my eyes. "Stay here, something must be wrong." He walks away and Brooke walks back over to me.

"I just realized that you got dressed pretty fast." She place her hands on her hips as she looks me up and down. "And I thought that my outfit was slutty."

"What fucking outfit!!?" I shout and Brooke grabs my shoulders and pulls me away.

"Will you calm down." She pulls out her phone and shows me a picture. I gasp and cover my mouth as I take the phone and look at the picture. That definitely is not me, I wouldn't dare wear anything like that, especially not on purpose. I mean, I would wear this but, not for this occasion. "I honestly thought that this was pretty damn hot, but the Mikaelsons hated it.
Especially your soon to be." I hand Brooke her phone back and quickly rush off into the crowd. "Hey!! Where are you going!?"