👸🏻33. It'll devour you whole👸🏻

I'm sitting in my room, back at the Maxwell Mansion. I had to come back to play my princess roll, my parents were furious with me when they learned about all the shit I been doing. They were more mad at the Mikaelsons for not doing anything to stop me, even if they tried to stop me, I wouldn't listen. It's been 5 days since all of that took place, and I wanted to just stay in my room forever. I miss Tessa, I miss her attitude and her snarky comments. I miss her craziness and the she kept it brutally honest.

I've looked up so many places that starts with an F, and so far I have no luck. I went to a farm, factory, nail salons that start with F, hair stores that start with F, Banks, stores, department's, just...anything that's started or even had the letter F in it, I had my people search. So far nothing has come up, I don't think that the cure will ever come up, and that's what scares me the most.

Nik has been absolutely amazing to me, I didn't let him take the blame for my actions. He was also pissed at me, he told me to call if something happened and I didn't. Can you really blame me though? Tessa through my phone and I didn't really remember his number by heart.

As I look out the window, I hear a faint knock on my door. "I'm not hungry." I call out for the 20th time today. They've been trying to get me to eat something all day and I just don't want to open my door.

Suddenly, my door knob breaks and I jump at the sound as I quickly rise to my feet. The door slowly opens and my Aunt, along with my mom walks in. "We'll replace this don't worry." My Aunt Anna says as she they walk over to me and have a seat. "Talk to us."

"There's nothing that you could possibly tell me, that would make me feel better." I tell them as I take my seat by the window again. "The cure she made for me is some where out there. She's dead and I just should've saw this coming, I had a feeling and everything." My mother comes to sit next to me as she holds me in her arms and I just cry. "I'm stuck this way forever."

Aunt Anna places her hands on top of minds as my mother strokes my hair. I actually did miss this, I missed being around my family and just having them here for me. "Hey, don't do this to your self." My mother mumbles. "Tessa was just one of the types that let love blind her, like you said..." She pulls away and makes me look at her. "...They have been going at it, for two thousand years. There's nothing you could've said or done that would've changed her mind."

"Your mother is right." Aunt A says, which causes me to look at her. "Her anger for him is what killed her, as for you being like this forever, I highly doubt it."

"The cure is gone, my hope for becoming a normal human being again is gone!! I mean, my body heals it's self, what if I want to actually grow old and have kids of my own." I cry more as I think about my future not moving forward. I don't want to stay like this forever, I want a life of my own where I don't have to constantly look over my shoulder.

My mom hugs me once again and strokes my back as I cry on her shoulder. "Just because your body heals, doesn't mean you won't be able to have the life that you've always wanted. We'll find a way we always do, and as for the cure, we know that it's out there somewhere and we know that it's in Mystic Falls."

"Once again, you're mom is right. Stop beating your self up over this, we'll find the cure and you will be as normal as you possibly want." I look over my mom shoulder and smile at my aunt.

"Thank you both, I don't know what I would do without either of you." I pull away from the hug take deep breaths. "Is my father home?"

"Yes, he's having kids come over because someone promised them a tour of the mansion." My mother gives me and look and I gasp as I smack my forehead. A while back I agreed to give kids a tour every now and then. I can't believe that I forgot about that. "Now, I know that you love your casual look, but today you need to dress like the princess that you are."